ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Roller coasters aren't even scary smh.
To me they're not even really fun either lol, they're kind of boring to me. Last time I went to a fair and rode rides, etc I was just sitting there like mehhhhhhhhh the whole ride lol.

come to cedar point, fam

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Why would you need to make this depressing :-(

Because that's all life is

-----

o boi sneaky beaky
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 24, 2017 at 12:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Currently at Six Flags with Courtney, and I am terrified of roller coasters so we will see how today goes.

Wait when did you get back with Courtney again
Also I've never been on a rollercoaster before
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
"back with Courtney AGAIN"

Um, probably about 2 weeks back, I thought about it long and hard, and came to the conclusion that it would be dumb of me to throw away a free vacation to the beach for my birthday and throw away free football tickets and concert tickets. So I believe I am just going to ride the relationship out until we pass all those nice things :-)

"back with Courtney AGAIN"

Um, probably about 2 weeks back, I thought about it long and hard, and came to the conclusion that it would be dumb of me to throw away a free vacation to the beach for my birthday and throw away free football tickets and concert tickets. So I believe I am just going to ride the relationship out until we pass all those nice things :-)

savage af
but don't forget about the fucc
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?