Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Will there be normal staff and admin group?

Yep!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Boosting joints might be a thing...?
I'm Swining arround in the vagina...,I'm Swining arround in the vagina...! I try to make a princes
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
I am 110% aware of this, the question is not "will there be clans" but "will it be handled in another way" or "will the system be altered to co-exist in a more efficient way"

Or "are they gonna bring duck back or someone with the same mindset as duck and fuck everything up again"

I believe they are keeping the current clan system, of course there will always be changes made for better or worse. As long as the developers listens to the community feedback and takes it in account there should be no problems.

There is definitely going to be people that will take away the good things and make changes but sometimes they are blinded by what they think is good and most of the time will not listen to the feedback from other people. I don't believe its their fault because they want the same thing as us and that is to have a better clan system.

Changes are always going to be made even to the current clan system as we speak and as long as you continue to adapt and provide honest sincere feedback everything will be okay.

I hope to see clans become the center of the gameplay, like it used to be back in 2009. Clans like DAT, Renegades, bncy, urban, and evolution, relaxalll and many more were the center of what made toribash such a great place.

I really hope developers will make it their focus when developing the game because if the gameplay is cool and the community and way of making friends is not soo great than its not something I would bother looking into.

Kind regards,
Ex Evolution member for a couple years ...vin786
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
Do we have an expected release yet? I know there is a very early version of it out there somewhere, for closed testing, but do we know when there will be like early access or anything yet?
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Do we have an expected release yet? I know there is a very early version of it out there somewhere, for closed testing, but do we know when there will be like early access or anything yet?

Hi Primal, we do not know if there's a release date yet... If there was, it would be announced in the announcement thread.

Hopefully a beta would come out to allow devs to get more user feedback from a wide range of players. As of now only a selected few are selected for early access to do testing.

Kind regards,
Your boy Hi
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
Hello,

I am inquiring in regards to the future of the original Toribash version post Toribash Next release - will the original Toribash game be supported post release of the new Toribash game?

Thankyou.
Current plan is to keep supporting Toribash after TBN release, though it's unlikely that there'd be any "big" updates.
Когда выход тбн? Примерная дата? Весна? Лето? Осень?
Last edited by Rizle; Jan 25, 2020 at 08:56 AM.
I'm TC seller pm me
Discord: mellicape