Ranking

enough?
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
timestamp :3
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Called it, sorry no one'ell believe me but I have those who can back me up for me.
Mama nazi
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shut the fuck up, this is a show yourself thread not a prove what you are thread.
If you don't believe someone is who they claim to be then feel free to send them a PM asking nicely for a proof or something like that.
On a sidenote: Only idiots and horny pricks care about genders on the internet. It is not like you will see more than a couple of lines from that person anyway.
How are you?
nice photos Pwender...how old are u? ;p

i may post something here
[JollyR] [GATA]
turning 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Shut the fuck up, this is a show yourself thread not a prove what you are thread.
If you don't believe someone is who they claim to be then feel free to send them a PM asking nicely for a proof or something like that.
On a sidenote: Only idiots and horny pricks care about genders on the internet. It is not like you will see more than a couple of lines from that person anyway.

Oh excuse me fine sir, but with so many guys pretending to be girls on this and other forums, I take myself the right to ask for something like that, even if some people disagree with that.

Oh, and theres no need to be THAT rude.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''