Toribash
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
That looks interesting. I'll give it an try. Undazzeling as the results will most likely be.

As I told shook, it's also a decent exercise in spotting interesting/amusing/strange things that are worth documenting. Half of my comics are based on things that happen to me, so it's good to be observant.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Well, on that topic, the VERY FIRST of these comics is actually based on reality, and it's not even all that exaggerated. However, in general there will be little connection to reality in these, since my current state of life is nothing out of the ordinary. :U

also WALL OF REPLIES INCOMING

@Solax: Thanks! Also, doitdoitdoit! I actively encourage others to try drawing comics, for i have found it to be an activity most entertaining. c:

@Zayex: I'm glad you like them! Also, a shame that your comic thing didn't take off, having them on youtube like that would be a pretty cool thing! I guess that the required dedication increases exponentially with the amount of time spent on each comic, which is probably why i haven't folded yet. (i mean if i work non-stop without thinking pauses, most comics are done in 15 minutes)

@dizzybomb: Haha, that's only to be expected, i'd be EXTREMELY surprised if every single comic was considered universally good among everyone. Hell, i've yet to find any webcomic where i liked every single update, and i don't even like all of these myself (to the same degree, anyways).

@Muur: Thanks man! It's a bit odd with that dedication thing actually, because it's kind of becoming more of a habit than "I MUST KEEP GOING", and the day doesn't really feel complete without that one comic. I suppose you could say that it just feels right, even though i have been dangerously close to skipping a few days due to lacking inspiration (it's fairly easy to spot these days :U).

@Regent: Well i personally find my own humour to be just right, hee hee. 'Tis a bit of a shame that they make you laugh by being UNfunny, but hey, it's still a laugh!

@blubkill: Thanks! As mentioned, i don't really mind if there's one or more of the comics that you don't like, because i primarily draw what i think is funny myself, and there's bound to be people whose sense of humour just doesn't mesh with mine. (THAT IS ONE LONG SENTENCE)
I'm really glad that you like them overall, however, since that means i'm not clinging to a lost cause.

@hanz0 again: Might try that hourly comic thing if i get the chance, looks like fun. :U
Also, if i find myself too stressed out about not being able to keep it up, i'll just shift to a lower gear. I mean, having done one per day for a while, it should be much easier to do one every other day instead. On top of that, if i ever start feeling that it's a chore, then i'll stop immediately. The VERY LAST thing i need is to burn myself out on this.

@chrisfinne: Thanks man, will do! c: (note: i typically do them at night)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Shook, I saw all of these on your Deviantart.

Anyway, your 50th day was told to me by my sister, keep up all the comics, especially the one where he ate a seed then fertalized it, that was funny.
私の顔にそれを言う。
These comics make me want to type in all caps for no reason, I don't know why but they just do.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
These are God damn amazing. That c mouth.

Shook, you are one of the main reasons I love pixel art.

o7
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Right up my alley, 7.5/10 of them were fantastic, keep it up.

Also yeah, dedication to something like that is pretty hard.

I planned on making a web comic type thing 6 months ago, but I just didn't have time to really create it.

I did put the first comic on youtube though.

boop

But I got lazy and used derpina :/

So yeah, keep up the good work, this has a lot of promise and will certainly entertain people for a long time if it keeps at it's current level of comedy and originality.

But I got lazy and used derpina :/

But I got lazy

dont make a webcomic if you're lazy
Last edited by boStaff; Jan 16, 2013 at 01:05 AM.
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
dont make a webcomic if you're lazy

That was sort of why I posted here, to say it took too much effort and I got lazy.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
These comics are pure win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
The level of awesomeness in these comics is literally unbearable.

Your comics almost killed me, specifically my lungs and ribs.

I love you shook. Get into the animation scene bro-ham.
beware
the goblin