ES Recruitment Drive
Hrm. Something I know Feng Zhu said in one of his videos which I think is true. Can't recall it word for word. But it was along the lines of: "If you draw only to show off/draw nice things, then you won't survive in this world." Some context has to be given since he was talking about people thinking about pursing a career in industrial design. But I think what he said has some truth for artists in general.

Dunno, some food for thought. To be honest, I think I might be/might've been in the group of "draws only to show off" myself.
(>^_^)>
Hey Gata members, I don't see any rules about invade so I hope I'm not out of rules.

If one of you still alive, I have a easy job for you, easy money if we can say.
I purpose 20-30$ for a ninja set.

If someone is ok, I would be glad to receive your pm.

I let it here as an option for you, if you're short this month, I'm here to pay a mc do ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Hopefully will have something to share in the next few days!

---

Edit:

Well I still have some bugfixing and stuff to do before I can do any really cool/accurate demos. But I somewhat got an impulse-based rigid body physics engine working.

Works with any convex object even though I'm only showing spheres at the moment. It's built in such a way that in order to support nonconvex objects I only need to update the collision detection system, rest of the code I can leave alone. Will likely upload a vid whenever I fix some bugs so I can support objects in resting contact (Gif above is from a few days ago actually. Still working on fixing some collision/contact response problems).
Last edited by GoodBox; Dec 16, 2015 at 10:10 PM.
(>^_^)>
Hey guys time for you to comeback

there is a monthly event called Head texture of the month, i know you might think prize is too low

but its fun and entertainment

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=545360