ES Recruitment Drive
Oracle, do you think karthus would destroy in an ARAM match?
I feel like his aoe with his ult would just dominate everybody when he gets the chance, but I haven't gotten him yet.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Oracle, do you think karthus would destroy in an ARAM match?
I feel like his aoe with his ult would just dominate everybody when he gets the chance, but I haven't gotten him yet.

He's strong in ARAM, cause he's a god in teamfights. However, idiots play him like fountain karthus (my only button is r), when you should be in the fight and wreck and/maybe die in every major skirmish.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yep, definitely good for Hybrid Teemo

img

I got stuck as Taric on an ARAM match, luckily I was good support and it went 1/4/21 and we won
Healed over 8k
I am a personal fan of tanky split pushing teemo. But in 3s it's just better to go ap as him imo.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

If you don't build Runaan's Hurricane on Teemo, then there's no point in playing him at all. I get two Doran's Rings with Berserker's Greaves, Haunting Guise, and then Runaan's Hurricane in that order. Then build whatever else you need according to how the game goes.

evidence

[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Ishi
help everyone i queue up with in aram is terrible

when it was in custom games most people knew what they were doing

not sure if it was worth the trade for more ip and less dodges for mostly horrible games where my team has no idea how to play the mode :z

=Ishi]
I found the problem.
You aren't playing with me.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Played some Quinn and won 3 games in a row with her. Then I lost 3 games with her. She has incredible trading power and early aggression and once you hit 6, you can basically go all in with your support. You get enough power from your passive to not use your ult for teamfights and can basically use your ult to chase down or push.

The buffs that they gave Quinn have made her feel alot more stronger.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Played some Quinn and won 3 games in a row with her. Then I lost 3 games with her. She has incredible trading power and early aggression and once you hit 6, you can basically go all in with your support. You get enough power from your passive to not use your ult for teamfights and can basically use your ult to chase down or push.

Quinn buffed op
hi
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post

personally i still dont like these type of adc´s. that they go into a teamfight and are close up to the enemys.
i prefer making my dmg from longer ranges, so its easier to avoid dmg if u see a skillshot comming or an enemy walking towards you.

maybe it just lacks of "good" tanky-adc items which will help an close range adc to survive. (i mean something like atma´s just a bit more usefull. for a adc.)

or may im just trashtalking and i really dont like quinn.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I can understand why you wouldn't like her. Her ult is just entirely out of place. Cheese adc, but a strong one in the right hands.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games