Toribash
Originally Posted by ToonWorld View Post
You see this is whats wrong with you newbs. You talk shit. I even do better and you all still shit talk. Learn the facts that I carry my teams. You cannot obv.

Wanna talk shit then go play a non team game faggots.

I have done nothing wrong to any of you

You want to shit talk but you have no idea how to play as a team.

Learn the facts that the only builds on the websites are not always the best you all are so newb you think they are.
Edit: LEARN HOW TO ADAPT A BUILD AND THEN YOU CAN TALK!

If you are good at the game then prove it by getting a good elo. I've seen so many stories of people carrying their way out of 800 elo and getting to 1600+.
Why not prove you're at least above average and get 1300. I mean it's possible to build any champion any way you want to do well with it.

I'm not saying elo = skill, I'm saying if you're good at the game you can raise your elo.
Last edited by Hippybob; Dec 21, 2012 at 07:41 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post

Ryze scales with mana and ap. You can build him either way or a mix of both.

A must have item on Ryze now is Muramana tho. the damage he does with his spells with that thing active... my god

Actually when i think about you can build ryze like an hybrid now O.o

potential build (gonna try)

I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
People don't like you because you think you're a godsend.

Says 1 of the ones who always talks shit on me. Wanna stop being a hypocrite?

Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Sunfire cape on Akali isn't adapting, it's stupid. You want armour get a zonyas or something.

It was removed.
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Toon, WOW, learn to adapt our builds.
3/11 with ryze and you built ABILITY POWER, ARE YOU STUPID!?
you are honestly retarded and don't have the ability to read ryze's abilities.
-----

mann, they are all terrible, everyone that listens to Toon knows that !
as if they competed in the world champs lol, Toon would have fucked everyone up in that shit newb filled shit. His carry mundo fucks everyone over, oh and his teemo game is insane man!

And with the build I had it wasn't bad was just a bad game. Putting words in my mouth aswell. see it's crap like this that ticks me off.
He can't get a Zonyas because it was removed from TT. Wooglet's is the old Zonyas ring. Mages are also very limited in hp/armor items and sunfire cape makes some sense with Akali. Shroud > burn damage.

Thank you atleast someone understands.
He can't get a Zonyas because it was removed from TT. Wooglet's is the old Zonyas ring.

Ryze scales with mana and ap. You can build him either way or a mix of both.

Again ty.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
If you are good at the game then prove it by getting a good elo. I've seen so many stories of people carrying their way out of 800 elo and getting to 1600+.
Why not prove you're at least above average and get 1300. I mean it's possible to build any champion any way you want to do well with it.

I'm not saying elo = skill, I'm saying if you're good at the game you can raise your elo.

I may have to take you upon that offer.
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
A must have item on Ryze now is Muramana tho. the damage he does with his spells with that thing active... my god

Actually when i think about you can build ryze like an hybrid now O.o

potential build (gonna try)

Btw I went 3/13 because I died for my team to get kills. Hence why people need to start looking at assists aswell. Also, my builds was not even close to complete. As for my last cassiopia game I was actually trolling it.
Originally Posted by ToonWorld View Post

Btw I went 3/13 because I died for my team to get kills. Hence why people need to start looking at assists aswell. Also, my builds was not even close to complete. As for my last cassiopia game I was actually trolling it.

i didn't even mention your score (i don't think anyone did, Don't quote me on that). Hell i didn't even quote you... The problem here isn't that you're bad at this game. It's the fact that you think you're good at it. You constantly come here and tell everyone else how noob they are when you don't know jack shit about the game yourself

-I mean come on you a have point in the spellsword mastery on your ad page... like what the actual fuck?
- on your ap page you have 4points into attack speed and 1 point on tough skin, which by the way only works on jungle camps.
. Tank page:, Defender is a shitty mastery. Done deal. if anything it shoulda been among the first 4.
- JungleRanged: who the hell is even jungle and ranged? and uses both ad and ap? the only one that pops up in my head is elise but still...
-Junglemelee: spellsword with no ap. ALLRIGHTY THEN
- Ap jungle: lethality on ap junglers? really toon, really?
- Don't even get me started on your runes... jesus christ

Also the cassio game is fair enough, even tho there are probably better build options, and nobody mentioned it.
Last edited by laststand; Dec 21, 2012 at 08:48 AM.
I'm a fucking professional!
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Vi is harder than I thought, actually, she's kinda hard to play well.
I hope they don't nerf her, really.

<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Chuck with positive score.
Chuck who carried the game.
Damn, that champion must be broken as fuck.
retired
I just love that little piece of asscheek Vi has poking out there Mmm...
/me faps in corner
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Chuck with positive score.
Chuck who carried the game.
Damn, that champion must be broken as fuck.

fuck you
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)