Ranking
Last season I thought that since the rewards are given based on your max achieved rank I had nothing to lose if I decided to keep on playing. Then I went from 2834 down to 2266

and then they announce that the third season starts near where you ended season 2, which already got me kinda pissed.

Finished my placement 6-4 too and got 2270, 4 points above from where I ended the last one, managed to go to 2320 and now I'm stuck between those two points : (

I know the feels, Ben
valuing where you ended up at the end of last season, almost makes the placement matches entirely redundant.
weird.

Now Im going to have to deal with my friend who did his placement matches last season and not very much more, throwing his e-peen around like he's the ultimate authority ingame...
Last edited by BenDover; Dec 7, 2016 at 10:52 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I can kinda see why they did that, seeing as the placement matches were getting pretty unfair with a hard reset, people who got silver past season were being matched with diamond+. They fixed that, but they could've found a damn better way of doing that.
finally did my placements after not touching this game for a few months

skimmed the bottom of plat (lol). Mostly played healer and pharah

6-4

pic

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

just got grandmaster
cant say i mind the new meta tbh

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Any thoughts on the ptr update?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Any thoughts on the ptr update?

doesnt do much for me, I play roadhog as a pocket pick when Im not having fun.

New to the game, only level 15 atm. Im excited to get compeditive with this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
doesnt do much for me, I play roadhog as a pocket pick when Im not having fun.

New to the game, only level 15 atm. Im excited to get compeditive with this.

I'm level 26, so we should go be noobs toguether someday
Wolololololo
Update I got 4 games in a row with the same two dps mains who both wanted to play hanzo and when one of them didn't get what they wanted they'd throw, and then the other one to prove they didn't care that person was throwing, would throw too

I have now fallen out of Grand Master
God bless this game

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة