ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
2023 Summer Lottery!

Art by Taekkyo, this guy is freaking awesome

Hello, welcome to Summer Lottery 2023 brought to you by the Market Squad!
Here, you can send your precious TC to get precious prizes, but only if you're lucky enough!

This year we have four different tiers of tickets:

Cheap and Sunburnt Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
Luxury Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts
Epic Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

Each tier has more expensive prizes than the one before, that's cool, no?

Another new thing is that now you can buy your tickets on ToriShop!
No more sending TC's and all that boring stuff, now just buy the tickets from ToriShop and they will appear in your inventory.

Cheap and Sunburnt Ticket
10 Cheap and Sunburnt Tickets
Luxury Ticket
10 Luxury Tickets
Mystery Ticket
Epic Ticket

You can buy as many tickets as you want as many times as you want.

The prizes for the Mystery Tickets remain secret. You do not know what you're getting if you win, the will only be revealed on the final day.
Please note that the prizes still may change. When they change they will become more, not less.

We got LOTS of cool treats for you!
The items will be no-qi during the initial transfer, meaning that you can win stuff you normally couldn't buy. :]

No more tickets will be sold after JULY 23rd at 23:59 Standard Time (GMT 0).
The lottery will end at that time. The winners will be announced on JULY 24th. You can convert your GMT here.

Thanks for participating!!!

If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Athin
Last edited by Athin; Jul 24, 2023 at 12:43 AM.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Damn I'm not unhappy but it made me think. Spending 100K didn't win me a single prize. Most toribash players didn't even have the chance to participate in the event.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Damn I'm not unhappy but it made me think. Spending 100K didn't win me a single prize. Most toribash players didn't even have the chance to participate in the event.

im running up on athin for not rigging my one epic ticket, who tryna come?
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Mystery prizes were garbage. Bought 100 tickets and only one prize was worth the value of the ticket
Tree
I would rather have won nothing from my Mystery tickets instead of three low tier color items and 244tc lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yall are forgetting a lottery is not guarenteed lol. i bought 100k of mystery and got 1 ST 2 forces and 1 relax of my choice.
A net loss is to be expected, but at 20k a ticket you'd think there'd be at least one cool prize
Tree
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
I dmed athin to talk about the issues Master brought up to speak privately and he spat in my face and blocked me.

You know thats a lie... I also kicked you in the nuts.

Originally Posted by Sora View Post

Well, unfortunately, we cannot make everyone happy. It is, after all, a lottery. And in a lottery the more you spend, the more chance you have to win. But I do understand your frustrations. This situation has not come up in the past, and, is an anomaly, but it will be noted for future lotteries so we can be more cautious about this.

Originally Posted by Forreign View Post
im running up on athin for not rigging my one epic ticket, who tryna come?

Don't please, I am submissive and breedable right now...

Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Mystery prizes were garbage. Bought 100 tickets and only one prize was worth the value of the ticket

FYI, one of your mystery tickets gave you an extra ticket in the epic drawing. That epic ticket netted you a void pack. I do think it was worth it in my opinion

Originally Posted by Tree View Post
A net loss is to be expected, but at 20k a ticket you'd think there'd be at least one cool prize

There were. You were not the only person who bought Mystery tickets. And, as said before, one of the wins you got from our gacha system, netted you extra tickets to the epic tier. And those extra tickets, netted you the void pack. So while I can understand how you might feel, in theory, yes 20k for a ticket that can win you a void pack is well worth it.

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
I would rather have won nothing from my Mystery tickets instead of three low tier color items and 244tc lol

Sorry you felt that way. A lot of hours and time went into the attempt at something new and fun. We are trying to spice up the old monotonous old lotteries with more ways for you to win. But in the end, participation isn't mandatory. And its explicitly stated, that the tickets are a mystery, meaning that you would have gotten anything at random.

Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
yall are forgetting a lottery is not guarenteed lol. i bought 100k of mystery and got 1 ST 2 forces and 1 relax of my choice.

^

For those of you who got a PM about your lottery roll it has things like "a force or relax that matches your head texture", and usually we will pick that for you, but, in the spirit of improving everyone's experience, I will allow you to choose your own. I'm not giving everyone 100 void and demon forces, but we can work on getting you something you will find worthwhile.

Anyone with any hints, suggestions, or recommendations are more than welcome to shoot me a message. I hope you all had a good time, love yall.

-Athin
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~