Ranking
Ya I brought this up in a comp once. If I find the right way I could technically create a replay where all that happens is a head bouncing between tori and ukes hands. And that ruins the point of a head pass.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Therefore, if a definition of a head pass cannot be established then the record would surely be void.
Alright, I'm going to talk with a few people about this. We are going to try to get a proper requirement for a proper head pass. Such as you must have control of the head or your feet must be on the ground. We have not decided yet so if you have any suggestions for the definition of head pass please pm me with the details. Thank you.
[spirit]
@ marcus they should have a requirement for passing in a certain amount of frames like the time limit between passes. We wouldnt wanna see toris jumping around 500 frames long just to find an angle for the throw would we? Just telling . Wow this i getting complicated.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
It dosn't metter if he jump for 500 frames. He have only 1000 to do passes, and he can't have a recrod in only 500 he has left.
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
Originally Posted by BakuMiszcz View Post
It dosn't metter if he jump for 500 frames. He have only 1000 to do passes, and he can't have a recrod in only 500 he has left.

Wrong. If head passes definition is just the transfer of a head from uke to tori or vice versa you could, in theory, pass back and forth the head with 1 frame inbetween where neither tori nor uke is touching it. 500 frames is then more than enough to completely destroy this record if the definition isnt better defined.
It's a theory. I can't necessarily prove it, but its perfectly possible to find some way to do it. There's nothing that states it can't be done.
As I thought OrAclE ...

I wasn't beated for one week. Or someone is going to do this. Or I want my name in the book of record and the glory
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)