ES Recruitment Drive
So I have asked a few people and we have come up with a "definition" of a proper head pass. Here are some quotes from anonoymous people...

Well, i think a head pass would be to throw ones head with one grabby hand to another, and have at least a little airtime.

I would say that a head pass is where the head is thrown, atleast an arms length between uke and tori, to be returned by the receiver's hand, gripped or otherwise.

In control of the head I agree with though. Maybe you have to be gripping it for 5 frames?

From these replys we can get a general sense of what a head pass is.

1. You must throw the head at least a legs length.
2. When you catch the head it must be gripped for 5 frames.
3. You must have control of the head when you catch it. (which simply is rule 2.)

If there is anything you would like to add or argue to remove please send me a pm(or post here) with the details. Thank you all for your cooperation.
[spirit]
Ya. I have to debate the possesion aspect of it. Most of the head pass replays I see have a kick to pass a head. There should be some sort of variable to it where if the head is returned via kick, grabbing for 5 frames is not necessary.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
If this is still in the book of record
Originally Posted by Hamster
Most Head Passes
Eldritch
Date unknown
Count: 6
Mod unknown
Replay unavailable

I want my name there with 12 passes. It was three weeks since I posted this:

Originally Posted by BakuMiszcz View Post
1000 frames 12 passes

Attached Files
passes.rpl (394.1 KB, 26 views)
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
2. When you catch the head it must be gripped for 5 frames.

You have a grab for 2 frames in there. Just extend it to 5 and its a go most likely.
Definition was established a week after my replay. So my replay was valid and should be in the book of records or there should be no record at all. And you know I can't change just this frames to do this. I would have to change whole replay ... Beside that, no one have beat my replay so far. Even you with your "I can pass the head each frame and I will have countless number of passes".
JOUSTING
If the rules were established after your replay and yet your replay is still valid it gives you a clear advantage over later entries. Which is stupid. And prepare to get owned. 1000 frames, 5 frames needed to grab, 100 frames dedicated to grabbing minimum leaves me at most 900 frames to get 13 head passes.
nice self decap, it's alot like the one i made. the replay may not be valid, but it is nice.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
14 head passes with new definition on first try

plus I've proved the theory is correct to a certain extent. (look at around the half-way point of the replay.)

Read 'em and weep.
Attached Files
Ora_14noteventrying.rpl (455.9 KB, 14 views)
exampleofthetheory.rpl (542.1 KB, 15 views)
hahah oh and you said that my throwing was against the rules? haha this holding tori and uke shit is just ridiculous HA! make real replay haha I never saw that stupid throwing replay before

Edit:
This are no passes they are Oracle-Passes. And I made 20 Oracle-Passes replay
Attached Files
20_Ora_Passes.rpl (616.4 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by BakuMiszcz; Mar 16, 2009 at 04:49 PM.
JOUSTING