Ranking
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
hello alpha clan my name is skizz and i would like to join. i play all mods but the mods that im most proficient at are lenshu3ng, rk-mma, or wushu.

i'm a striking player who's playstyle is unique and different from everyone elses. if you watched one of my lenshu replays without knowing it was me and had both players be tori and uke you could still tell which one is me based on movement alone. i've played and dueled in striking mods for a very long time and created new and unique ways to strike your opponent while still being competitively viable (using elbows, knees, punching in general).

a lot of newer players (even duelers and alpha members) don't know that i've popularized most of what is used in lenshu3ng today. i've been playing the same mod for over a decade (since 2009!!!) against players like Jaker, Lamby, Wounder, iTemp, Felnin etc. etc. I even won a couple tournaments and duels years ago against many duelers and have streaked many many times. i don't have anything left to prove and i've done all i ever wanted to (with the exception of selling tc, i don't care for it really).

i would also like to join because of kyou and visceral and comet. they are cool. im cool too. actually, im the coolest.

you can check my replay thread in my signature to familiarize yourself with my style. some of my best replays ever are still yet to be posted on it but i think i have some pretty good lenshu replays.

no

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
You should leave your clan before applying skizz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.