Toribash
By chance , would you have 3d model of a tori I could use as a template? There is a test I would like to try out.

Shoot me a PM if you dont mind.
can I just ask like if I had to make a 3D item and bring it into toribash would I need to pay to bring it in or do I talk to a gm or someone?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
You can't just bring one in. You'd have to show it to the item forgers and then you have a very slight chance that it'll get in the game. But you can't make one for yourself alone.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
You can't just bring one in. You'd have to show it to the item forgers and then you have a very slight chance that it'll get in the game. But you can't make one for yourself alone.

Who are the item forgers and can you make TC off these?
[3:42:15 PM] Velair: i wanna fuck tyzi[3:42:17 PM] Velair: if its a girl[3:42:19 PM] Velair: possible
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
The servers get frequently clogged up as it is. Having to save even bigger files such as custom 3D items would make matters worse.

Its only displayed locally though. no one else can see them.
That baby aint mine
Originally Posted by objects View Post
Who are the item forgers and can you make TC off these?

member list here.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=397629

And no you can't make tc off these, unless you can find a way to do it
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
Its only displayed locally though. no one else can see them.

The 3d items are quite small in size compared to the textures.
just a question after you make your own 3d item are you able to use it in toribash? or do yuo need to pay like tc for it
Do Sharks Lay Eggs?
Originally Posted by Shark View Post
just a question after you make your own 3d item are you able to use it in toribash? or do yuo need to pay like tc for it

It's been stated multiple times.

No, you can only see the items locally. Meaning only you can see what you make, and you cannot buy ones you've created.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post

4.1. Item.dat modifying

OBJ0 1; 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Breakdown:
OBJ0: Bodypart to modify. The number after OBJ denote the bodypart ID (OBJ0 = head, OBJ1 = breast)
Refer:[Tutorial]Improved Item.dat Editing Tut

Number values:
  1. Toggle object on/off
  2. <unknown>
  3. Color ID: REFER toribash.com/colors.txt
  4. Alpha: 255 = fully opaque, 0 = fully transparent
  5. Use texture overlay: body part texture is MULTIPLIED over the object color. If colorID is 0 or 1 or pure, the texture color is used as is
  6. ?Dynamic <unknown> currently shrinks/flattens object
  7. Replace body part with object: 0 = body part is visible with object, 1 = bodypart is replaced with object
  8. Ghost: 0 = object doesn't appear in ghost, 1 = object appears in ghost

Example:
Say we want to replace the mesh of the left foot and have it color textured, and appear in the ghost
we add this in the item.dat
OBJ20 1; 1 1 255 1 0 1 1

in the custom folder, add an OBJ mesh named l_foot.obj
and add a texture matching the UV map of the mesh named l_foot_obj.tga

For my hat I used the code OBJ0 1; 1 0 255 1 0 0 0
If your item won't display at this point you have done something wrong

Okay so i have a .tga file with the tetures inside it for my hat. I have my hat exported as a .obj file named head.obj (tga is named head_obj.tga)
I have them both in a custom folder called "0test0" yet the textures wont load.
This is my item.dat area in which i have edited it for the head.

item.dat

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I used blender and uv unwrapped the object as well.