Toribash
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Hi there Mr. Larry, missed u.

Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Hi there Mr. Larry Coke, missed you. And Colossus, loved your avvy/sign, dunno why

You know I'd always come back to my loved ones KappaPride

Always miss you cunts.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
And Colossus, loved your avvy/sign, dunno why

Isn't it awesome? I also don't know what makes it awesome like that!

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
You know I'd always come back to my loved ones KappaPride

Always miss you cunts.

Somehow I went to check and you and I aren't friends on facebook anymore. I might have accidently deleted you in one of the clean-ups I did, anyway I sent another request if that's ok ;)
Just wanted to come by and say hello..... Cause I'm still dead but yeah.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Qi and Posts
Collectively as a clan, Evolution has a grand total of 910,876 Qi as of the 25th, August 2017, GMT 19:41

Put into perspective: I've been playing on a regular basis for well over 3 years and currently have 19,993 Qi. If I were to carry on playing in this same way for roughly 134 years longer, I'd be able to match the running total (But only just).

Collectively as a clan, Evolution has a grand total of 74,885 Posts as of the 25th, August 2017, GMT 20:28

Put into perspective: I've posted exactly 425 times. And I'd have to remain posting at this same constant rate for roughly 526 years longer to match the running total.

Personally, I think we should all give ourselves a nice pat on the back. GG boys.
Last edited by HASSAN; Sep 6, 2017 at 08:43 PM.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post

Collectively as a clan, Evolution has a grand total of 74885 Posts as of the 25th, August 2017, GMT 20:28
[/RIGHT]

Now add up the discord shitposting.