Ranking
Original Post
Tap out/Surrender/Forfeit
Iwould like the ability to tap out or surrender. then you can have a long form no dq multiplayer game and someone catches a submission you don't have to space it out.
The way of surrendering is usually made by dq'ing already.

Would be cool to have a /surrender instead of spacing 5 times in wushu/judo/tk.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that is what i mean. i play submission grappling in toribash. to catch a submission you have to make sure they can not escape. for example someone catches you in a triangle and youu can't posture up. can't slam them and still have 1k turns left. submission games are played in s_juitsuwip.tbm itts no grabs no points no dq fight till submission secured or dominate position at time out.
Tap out option
Gday. i recently made a suggestion on the discord in regards to a tapout/quit button/option. This would be useful for spars when you wish to end with out changing frames. It would also help with grappling mods where to goal is to catch a irl submission. Further more it would help with people who have to pike on a game due to irl reasons and would would let the replay play out with out losing it. I mostly want it for sushiroll's bjj mod.

Dowsides. It may be exploitable in tournies if not implemented correctly. It could also be exploited for tc farming. perhaps only useable in private rooms. or there is no tc award.

Thank you for your time.

Kore Moderated Message:
Merged threads to make a bump
Last edited by Kore; Jan 29, 2019 at 05:26 PM.