Toribash
Holy shit @ the last episode, i wonder how things are going to go at season 5 :s

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Holy shit @ the last episode, i wonder how things are going to go at season 5 :s

That was a total mindfuck. I called it two weeks before, though I wasn't actually expecting it. And John Lithgow is probably getting Best Supporting Actor. He's a creepy fucker when he's not Lord Farquad in Shrek.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Need to find season 4
I watched all of seasons 1,2&3 wating for my mates so get off for Christmas because i got off so early and my roommate did not pay the cable bill. Awesome show
Originally Posted by DANEgerous View Post
I watched all of seasons 1,2&3 wating for my mates so get off for Christmas because i got off so early and my roommate did not pay the cable bill. Awesome show

Upoun reading this even a third time,I could not make sense of the part in bold.Anyone care to translate this gibberish?
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman
Originally Posted by Robert234 View Post
Upoun reading this even a third time,I could not make sense of the part in bold.Anyone care to translate this gibberish?

So = To. Whiskey = typo.
I've been stuck to the show since episode one. Read the books too. Love it all. Season 4 ending was pretty... holy shit-ish. Hehe, actually, they might do an arc that slightly follows the books. That'd be rad.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
I would highly recommend it.

Also that last episode of season 4, i was like "OH MY GOOOOOOOD". Great show.
:D
Originally Posted by L0LKat View Post
I never watched dexter is it a nice?

I watched the first 3 seasons in 5 days... you can guess my anwser.