Ranking
Then have that object not in the group that's static.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
Then have that object not in the group that's static.

I MEAN I WANT TO MAKE A CUBE AND CONNECT TO ANOTHER ONE AND MAKE ONE MOVING THING. but static makes everything good exept that it doesn't move
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
Okay the limitation in Worldbuilder is 12 objects right ?
But does the engine has a limitation about objects too...
Here's what i tried .... i built the 12 objects inside the editor(10 spikes .5 on every side + a pit) and than opened the mod in notepad to bypass worldbuilder's limitations .... than i made the total of 92 objects manually by looking at coordinates and building everything.
When i finished and started the mod though , there were only 16 objects(notice not 12 , 16) and uke was all colored up (black wrist ,green ankle and elbow and so on).
So Newbluck if ya can help out ... or anyone , please post a solution here or pm ..

PS:Sorry for the offtopic ... and nice tut ravenger ... it would help ppl that start with worldbuilder
it must be either:

1:you putting the environment changes under uke's name (player 2) like this:
player 2

joint l_wrist
range 5 -5

env_obj 1
shape sphere
sides 1 1 1
or 2: it indeed has a limitation, the bypassing of which results in the bug you described.

note that even though you can place up to whatever objects, 12 is the reasonable limit after which it is propable for the game to crash on an average computer
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
^^ What that fella said. Toribash has a hard-coded cap of 16 objects, but as notbowenoweb said, things get really shakey around the 12 mark. I will raise the cap to 16 as stability gets improved.
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__) 
personally *bleeeeeeeep* forget what i just said. that was mean. anyways when i save the file teh sphere wont keep its length or width i want it to
Last edited by benclark; Nov 3, 2007 at 07:03 AM.
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
great tutorial

i could not fuiger out how to mod the size of the stuff

but also when i make a second shape the other shapes move with it?

how do u stop that?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.