Toribash
Original Post
BeamNG.Drive

I couldn't find a thread for this game in the forums when i searched but if im mistaken your welcome to close and remove me.

Hey guys im going to introduce you to the wonderful destructive vehicle sandbox that is BeamNG.drive. The game has been out quite a while to be bought through there own website but finally it is due for its steam release in may 2015 Please note if you buy the game from there website you do instantly get a steam key for the game. The game show's great promise in actually living up to its word which can be very rare when it comes to Early Access game's.

Your objective in BeamNG.drive as of current is.... Well... There is no objective just play and enjoy the destructive capabilities of there amazing engine. They have promised to add multiplayer modes including police chases and destruction derby style modes along with race's.
There is a great community for modification to this game including custom Cars,Planes and even Maps

The game boasts an amazing amount of customization for each vehicle including stripping the cars down to literally the chassis.

You can download the Tech demo of the game and enjoy some of the destruction with one of the vehicles on a very fun map for free from there website too so why not go and experience the game even if you don't fancy buying it.

Screenies

A Lets Play Video

Last edited by CkyToH; Apr 28, 2015 at 06:13 AM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
I remember playing this a while back! To say the least, it's quite the enjoyable playing this game during my math classes and actually getting away with it. It costs $26.50 AUD, not cheap for me :L

I'd still recommend at least downloading the Demo and having some fun!
It truely is Sparkyau
The video i inserted into the second spoiler truely gives you a great representation of the game
i've bought the game and have played it since like a year back. as long as you got a good computer which can run the game smoothly, it's awesome to play around in.
M I N I V A N
I forgot to mention that didnt i? xD

yeah it can be rather demanding on anything but the flat worlds like the one you get in the tech demo even tho thats the most entertaining default map in the game anyway xD

But yeah i actualy remember the exact day i invested in this game
29th November 2013
Yeah
Every update seems to bring a new suprise