Toribash
Original Post
Love.
Love is such a powerful thing... I just thought about how I would be without my girlfriend and how crushed I would actually be. It's crazy... How do you feel about love? Do you think it's good or no good? I guess some people hate love... I see it can be taken advantage of but if it's used in a good way it's amazing in my opinion. All I can say is to try to take a moment and think about everyone or everything you love in your life. I know this has NOTHING to do with toribash and is useless to talk about in the forum. Hoping it's supposed to be in this forum though. Thank you for the responses.

Stay cool.
Last edited by eyxzxk; Jun 9, 2014 at 02:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
ok...
I'm anti-love.

what the hell? Don't you love anything in your life?
Never felt it with somebody to be honest. A thing such as love only strikes when the thing/person you loved leaves and you will know how you truly feel.

At least that's what I think.
blue
pink
How do you feel about love? Do you think it's good or no good?

This is off-topic material, it's hardily discussion/debate material as per the discussion rules. As you can see, the retards have christened this thread and there's nothing pseudo-intellectual that's been said so it definitely doesn't belong there.

Moved.
Last edited by Gynx; Jun 9, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
This is off-topic material, it's hardily discussion/debate material as per the discussion rules. As you can see, the retards have christened this thread and there's nothing pseudo-intellectual that's been said so it definitely doesn't belong there.

Moved.

Alright, thanks for moving it for me.
Originally Posted by Holax View Post
what the hell? Don't you love anything in your life?

I was referring to those male/female love crush thingy.
I don't see any reason to have any girlfriend. They are useless, lousy.
Well , everybody have different opinion, so yeah o/
:D
Trocher have you even tried being in a relationship with a girl? I personally don't feel the need at all to have a girlfriend, but I know for a fact they're not useless or lousy.
a spoon.
Yes . I have , once. And I don't like it. I prefer being just friend rather than those useless relationship.
And again , everybody have different opinion o/
:D