Ranking
Original Post
Can you find a better processor?
I was wondering, I am sure there's one that's better then this, but this is the best processor I ever ran into.
I finally got it put onto my customized desktop, and it runs PERFECTLY smooth, I can run 15 Toribash clients with maximum settings on it even ray-tracing and only have 30-45% cpu usage and only like 10-20% memory usage.

If you can find a better one, please state a link to it, and the price and etc so I can look into it because I may upgrade.
My super computer already has 30GB RAM.

When I got it for free, it was a simple old 1st gen Intel i7 3.15 GHZ processor with a scemmy 12GB RAM, but I changed the graphics card, got a better fan system, made the motherboard handle a bit more power, and also changed the shit processor to this:
AMD A10 4.1GHz Processor

Information about this:

http://www.neweggbusiness.com/Produc...140624223807:s

Like I said, if there's a better one then this, please link me because I want to make sure my computer has the top best technology to this day. I already spent half of my life savings on it, and willing to spend more.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
please take a picture of your rig with 30gb worth of RAM and also the name of your operating system
QUACK
can i ask you how you managed to add more power to your motherboard

yes the amd a10 is the greatest processor known to man, the i7 is garbage
Well obviously theres the a10 7850k which is an upgrade on the 6800k, but why get an a10 at all? The benefit of an a10 is that you don't need a GPU, so if you already have a GPU then there's no point!

Also I think an i7 uses 1150 socket, but an a10 is fm2, so it won't fit!

i7 is more powerful than a10 anyway, so I suggest just upgrading to the best i7 if you really want a better cpu. If you are on 1150 socket then a 4790k is probably best.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff