ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
During clan wars: Allow kicking members. Not inviting members.
Something about the wars has been bothering me since I first started playing.
And now that I see you guys are working on the clan wars then I thought it might be good if I suggest it.

Currently, during clan wars, you can invite players to join your clan.
But you can't leave/kick members out during wars.

This makes no sense, but the opposite would.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I don't think you should be aloud to kick or invite new players when in a war to be honest. I feel that there is an integrity thing there. I don't really see the need to do either when in a war. I see it as an honor thing though I guess, which if I didn't, I can see why what you're saying makes sense. I feel however both should not be aloud in a war.
Sometimes you're stuck in a war for a while with an inactive clan.
And if there's somebody in the clan you want to kick, you will first need to find a way to finish the war.
And there's nothing bad somebody can do with the ability of kicking players during wars.
If you are stuck in a war for a while with an inactive clan, you can contact a Clan Squad member asking to end the war for you.

I do support the idea on not inviting people during a war, because i feel like that can ruin the fun out of clan wars, lets say an alt comes in mid war asking to be invited to a clan to finish it for them kills the fun and makes everyone think "oh now this guy is probably going to just destroy us out of no where" I think i went over the top but i think you get my point ;)
What was the reason to take away the ability of kicking out members during a war in the first place?
Last edited by Mafi; Jun 29, 2018 at 12:23 AM.
dont see a need for this since already this is a fairly rare situation. If you somehow get into this situation contact CS and be done with it.
Not supported
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
dont see a need for this since already this is a fairly rare situation. If you somehow get into this situation contact CS and be done with it.
Not supported

fairly rare or not, it will improve gameplay. little things matter,

like them still not fixing the thing that happens if you hover over a joint while typing it stops typing and makes you space fucking fuck

i do support this as im pretty sure u have to wait 24hrs before the war will be ended i think?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
This could help if you have a rogue member that goes off to play the war games in a different server/rig the war. Kicking them can stop their participation in the war before it is lost, supported.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Inviting members is against the rules, and kicking members brings no harm to the war. So I totally agree
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
My main counter point to this is people getting kicked in the middle of the war, so you're suddenly a man short.
h