no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by snake View Post
ehhh

what am i even talking about? the game is abandoned long time ago, lol

Last point made me sad

Idk, with rk-mma there was a pretty good job done with the org. I mean it wasențt very popular from waht i remember, at least not as popular as it is now.

But, yeah, some events would not hurt much. If they are made with org or clan...same thing. Wushu is to floaty. I like better boxshu or that mod odlov made, with the dome
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I don't see the point of making a step to go back 3+ years ago to re-make an org that was stuck in pointless wars and groundless e-peen contests.

e-peen and bragging rights are one of the main reasons i play wushu tbh.
ok,lets leave the tw revival at the sidefor now,
do you guys like the idea of a jolly+fl0w event?
I'm pretty sure Snake is right, and wushu will never come back as it was before.
BUT, this is a game, and trying to do something is itself the game, even if then it fails, so that's why i'd like to try it.
At least, we will have an occasion to play what we like to play with some good people and, if it will not bring new players to wushu, who cares? Imo, the most important thing is that WE have fun (or at least try to have it) and this is the main goal of all this
Last edited by bRuCiA; Nov 24, 2015 at 02:35 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
ehh lets do it. There are enough people who want to. If the official team wushu can be brought back. Why not?

i am a bird now - Lil B

Three months later, everyone are pissed off at everyone because that was not their 'image' of true wushu. XD
Lol.. That's probably true. If so, we gona start a lot of diffrent wushu orgs.

But seriously, lets do this. It will be fun.
May I join the Fl0w?
I almost everyday play wushu and judo and i love tourns I hop on and play im really energetic i love to socialize with people and talk i like to do ninjustu too i really want to join fl0w because this clan was my dream clan to join this is my first time writing a letter to a clan and im a blue belt but i can beat a 7th dan black belt i just like playing for fun and yeah so please read this letter and i hope you chose me to be in your clan.
Rate the song above you!
Alright, things are getting pretty boring over here. Time for some music!

Share a track, and rate the one above you. Feel free to talk about it.
To add a little fun to it: Share your favorite lyrics present in the song

Alright, I'll get this starting:

-----------------------------------------------

Slowdive 40 days:

Favorite lyrics:
Just to try and watch you
Said I love the way that you smile, don't
Makes me try and watch you
I said I love the way that you smile

The Band: These guys were just killing it in an era where the shoegazing scene was probably at its boom. They have this wonderful ability to take you somewhere else with their music. Their music is really ambient and the lyrics are wonderfully written and are almost cries of despair.

-----------------------------------------------
Last edited by William; Jan 29, 2016 at 04:46 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me