Ranking
Original Post
[GM] Take a risk
Hello and welcome to an event filled with risks. Don't worry, you won't risk losing any TC nor qi, only your life.

Basics
There are 50 steps for you to take, do so successfully and you win, if not, you will either be pushed back a few steps, or killed.
Here are the steps.

How to play :
Extremely easy actually; some GMs will be on IRC in #support with the word "ready" in their nickname (e.g. : EJM|ready). That means you can challenge this GM in one of 5 ways.

DO NOT say ANYTHING in support about this event. All communications about this event should be by query to any GM listed below.

And remember to ONLY challenge GMs who have the ready tags on.

GMs who you can challenge :
EJM
Flosax
Powas
Uric
Firebolty
Thrandir
PredatorC
ClockWorkMonkey
Snake
Floop78
Stellar
Liquidoom

5 ways

Mods

Matches logs

If you get 5 strikes, you'll die on the step you were on, and you won't be able to proceed forward, but keep reading, because even if you die, you still have a chance to win.

Mines
Guess what? You get to place mines. When you sign up, you will tell us what step you want to place your mine on. If someone steps on the mine, BOOM! They will have to go back 2 steps. If you get blasted by 5 mines, you will die and go back 2 steps.
You can only place your mine anywhere in the 5 steps in front of you, and anywhere behind you.
(NOTES : - If more than one mine is placed on the same step and someone steps on it, it will only count as 1 mine
- If you get blasted and return 2 steps back, but you still are standing on a mine on this new step, the mine will not explode
- If you place a mine on a step that already has a player on it, it won't explode, however, if someone else steps on that mine, both players who are on this step will explode).

GMs have placed 5 bombs, bombs throw you back 4 steps.

How to win?
Get to the 50th step first. When you do so, we will stop and see who is right behind you (1st and 2nd places) :
1st prize : + 15k TC
2nd prize : + 10k TC

If everyone dies, we'll see who is closest to the 50th step, and the second closest :
Alternative 1st prize :
Alternative 2nd prize :

Signing up :
Only sign up by going on IRC #Support and querying me or any GM listed saying you wish to be on the list
Username (I want to know your username and not IRC name) :

There are 3 empty spots for participants
Last edited by EJM; May 19, 2012 at 05:59 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Please note that you MUST query a GM on IRC to enter this event.

I know it's listed in the thread, but this is for you tl;dr I'll post anyway fags.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
No, that's the only step you can't do that.

And please note that you don't have to place your mine from the start, you can wait till you get a bit further in the map.

And finally, I might not directly reply to your application on IRC, but you can count that I will add you when I see it.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

The event has started.

GMs on IRC will now have "ready" tags on when you can challenge them.
To challenge, just query a GM, and tell him/her how many matches you want to play against him/her (5 max) (check the first post for details).

After that, it's up to the GM to handle the rest.

And remember, we are still accepting people to sign up.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

EJM, can you reserve a certain time, a certain GM for a challenge? Or, once you are ready, challenge immediately?
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Once you are ready, you challenge immediately.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Oh, but is it possible doing what I said?
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
No it is not, it would make things quite complicated.

Anyway, I included matches logs in the first post.

Enjoy and good luck.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.