Toribash
Original Post
Laughing Coffin Recruitment

If you’re interested in being a part of Laughing Coffin look below and fill out the simple requirements listed.

The Main Requirements for this are:

• Country-
•Time zone/GMT-
• Reason for joining-

Small Layout a friend made:

Introduction: Include a little about yourself, some personal info. I don’t want to hear every little detail about yourself. Just a little about your life, do you work? Age? Keep it short and snappy. Just include stuff about yourself.

Toribash Info: You can include up to 3 paragraphs in this section: general career info. Such as your belt, forum activity, join date, in game name, your favorite mods and you can include previous clan history in this section as well.

Why This Clan: You might not have a particular reason for wanting to join this clan, in this section you could include some of the people you know in the clan and what you want to see for this clan later on ( etc ).

Bans and Infractions: You can just include if you’ve ever been infracted or banned, list it even if it was on an alt. This isn’t necessary.

Things to recall as you make your app, Read them:

Try to show who you are through this application.I don’t want to have to go through reading the same app over and over, make the app feel more like you. Try to include things such as your Toribash Life.

If you can think of anything else you’d like to add onto your app please do.

Also, preferably talk about your personal life to some degree, e.g. hobbies.

If you don’t have a discord already go make one as you’re making this app, the Discord will be used for many things.

Note- Alting is prohibited, so if you’re applying don’t be in another clan or making an app for another clan. If you’re found alting you will be removed from the clan and not be able to join further.

At the end of your app put “I Read the OP

Last edited by Shinigami; Jun 24, 2018 at 06:59 PM.