same goes for you

nice you found this thread

i'll send you an invite
make sure to be active on this thread right here

if you dont want to be kicked
Hello :3
Name: Jack Rickards
Belt: black

Hi, my names Jack, haven't played toribash in a long time but just getting back into it and was hoping for a fresh start and to join a clan. I used to spend a lot of time on the forums and i used to sell home made art textures so i have some skill with making art.

Outside of toribash i actually love to do flips in real life. i used to do loads of parcour and tricking (although calmed down a bit)

I have full 512 textures and i used to have a hat flame which i spent 100,000 tc on but a few years ago toribash considered hat flames a glitch and now i have a useless flame (reason why i quit)
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
hello my name is joriah my age is 12 i live in australia and i like singing and my Skype name is meatymarsman2 and im just going to leave my steam name here just incase meatymarsman i love doing parkour on toribash (not that good yet) ive done some sparing im very active whenever i can i havent made much parkour and spar replays because im not that good yet i have been in sw mau and some other clans
the reason i want to join backflips is because i seek to have a good time and learn to do parkour and spar and maybe find out how to actually do a backflip propley other then the youtube then customise
Attached Files
i still suck.rpl (552.6 KB, 3 views)
spar with xs.rpl (284.8 KB, 5 views)
neck kick (2).rpl (138.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by tetrop; Mar 25, 2016 at 01:14 PM.
hi i would like to join backflip and i have been doing back flips and teaching my self how to do backflips
-----
i have no skype and im orange belt going to green and im willing whatever it takes to join
Last edited by grureper34; Apr 23, 2016 at 05:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump