Ranking
Can Someone Make A Program Like This http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=300203 Because This Man Had A Genius Idea And Just dropped It
Last edited by Gamerbad; Aug 4, 2012 at 02:01 AM.
Is there ever going to be another 3rd party or 4th party gameplay it Toribash? Because that would be great if you guys brought that back.
I would like to request a third party script Where u search People by typing only keywords or their full username in the toribash servers and identify which rooms they are in.. and also all of the members of ur clan whos online and also which rooms they are in. This isgonna be useful
trust me
Just type: /search [-NAO] or /search radcliffex
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
I, along with countless users, would love to have a Mac compatible version of BigBro.

If its at all possible to do that, or even make a similar 3rd party download a Mac could use to see when people's friends were on, that would be beyond lovely. I might even pay for it if it's a needed incentive. I think I've ran into more people with Mac laptops who want a BigBrother mod more than BB users.

Thanks in advance
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
I, along with countless users, would love to have a Mac compatible version of BigBro.

If its at all possible to do that, or even make a similar 3rd party download a Mac could use to see when people's friends were on, that would be beyond lovely. I might even pay for it if it's a needed incentive. I think I've ran into more people with Mac laptops who want a BigBrother mod more than BB users.

Thanks in advance

I think ctrl+b does pretty much the same thing, shows on which server your buds are, or when they were last seen. I don't think it supports clans though, but i'm guessing it's being worked at.
I don't know though, never tried BB.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I think ctrl+b does pretty much the same thing, shows on which server your buds are, or when they were last seen. I don't think it supports clans though, but i'm guessing it's being worked at.
I don't know though, never tried BB.

Yeah that's not quite what I'm looking for though :v

I assume it'd be really easy to convert it to Mac usable but I'm not very tech savy
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Hum, have you tried Wine?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Hum, have you tried Wine?

Which version would be appropriate here?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Which version of Wine? The stable one is probably for the best.