Ranking
This request does not only require knowledge of how to hook functions in TB to third party programs, but also how to use growl or similar on OSX; I would like to request a implementation/addition to TB, standing as a lone application that 1) Alarms you when its your turn to play with a growl message (or similar), 2) Alarms you when a game has ended in the room you're in (with a growl message), and 3) Alarms you when you have been whispered in-game (with a growl message, including a copy of the message).

I'm not sure if this is something that is actually possible, and neither am I sure of how much modification of the TB files it would require if it would require any such methods, and finally if it then would be "legal"...

But I am sure that I would use it, and that most OSX players also would, as sometimes you/I miss the icon-bounce in the dock.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Hi. Is there any updated bot avaliable to download? Or any tutorials about how to do a bot for my server?
YOLO SWAG XD
Request for a spherical 3D for head texture in android phone ಥ_ಥ
I make texture with my phone in an application called Autodesk Sketchbook
after i made a head texture.....i can't go ahead to make it sphere,and i must open my pc to see it how it look while in game......the problem is i can only switch on my pc on the weekend...

Is there any solution/s to make a spherical head texture in my phone with good resolution??
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
Alright so I need an easier way to move a group of items both xyz and rotate them all as a whole, someone should look into this. I'll pay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
Alright so I need an easier way to move a group of items both xyz and rotate them all as a whole, someone should look into this. I'll pay

Moving multiple objects at once is no problem, but what for? And in what exactly. Maybe pm me
I need somebody to code something market related for me. Details in PM. easy job i think. Paying in tc or usd
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Hi! I am requesting a mod to keep the ghost OFF after pressing b. It is so much hassle to press b every round. I have been on the lookout for this but ,the closest thing google found is someone asking why on earth would someone want to keep it off. The reason is of course that the ghost lies too much and is in the way all the time.