Ranking

Error message

Got this. Thought this would be more appropriate to post here.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Hello. Here's a new version.

Changelog:
  • Improved a compatibility with java6.
  • I was catched a small trouble - on slow pc showing a logo can take a too much time. So now you can switch off showing a logo at start ( see "Settings" ) or press ESC for skip.
  • Added a tracking by room ( see spoiler ).
  • Custom position & custom window shape are supported now ( see spoiler ).
  • Fixed some old bugs and added new.

Rooms / Position / Custom shape

And Vodka, i think that this something like a not-full response from tb server ( because i don't see any bug in code ). You get this error only one time?
Last edited by seroperson; Aug 29, 2013 at 12:50 PM.
if theres anything that you guys need help with anything, it would be a pleasure to help you.

ahh i remember the bigbro program!
Nice to see that someone finally decided to make an updated version, much appreciated ^^
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
if theres anything that you guys need help with anything, it would be a pleasure to help you.

i'm glad to any help. See TODO/FIXME labels.
This thing doesn't work properly for me. It says connection timed out tho my net is okay and doens't update players so I kinda hate it...

Except the visuals, they good.

Can I still use BigBro by any chance, as it was more stable?
It seems like the java code is either broken with the new java updates or the hooks are not working as of now on OSX, do you have any intention of updating this sir?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
It seems like the java code is either broken with the new java updates or the hooks are not working as of now on OSX, do you have any intention of updating this sir?

I have no problems after updating to java 8. Code are ok.
What is "hooks" means? :c
Originally Posted by seroperson View Post
I have no problems after updating to java 8. Code are ok.
What is "hooks" means? :c

Are you on OS X?

When I try to run it on OS X 10.9 / Java 1.8, it opens, seems fine, but nothing but the settings menu option will work.

Digging in a bit, if I run it via

java -Xdebug -jar tMediator.jar
I get the following:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /var/folders/by/6k9srb6j2797d7y08x3nd_w00000gn/T/libgdxanthony/3741154320/liblwjgl.dylib
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1817)
	at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:809)
	at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1083)
	at org.lwjgl.Sys$1.run(Sys.java:70)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at org.lwjgl.Sys.doLoadLibrary(Sys.java:66)
	at org.lwjgl.Sys.loadLibrary(Sys.java:95)
	at org.lwjgl.Sys.<clinit>(Sys.java:112)
	at org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTGLCanvas.<clinit>(AWTGLCanvas.java:87)
	at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglAWTCanvas.<init>(LwjglAWTCanvas.java:77)
	at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglAWTCanvas.<init>(LwjglAWTCanvas.java:69)
	at com.seroperson.mediator.MediatorDesktop.<init>(MediatorDesktop.java:109)
	at com.seroperson.mediator.MediatorDesktop.main(MediatorDesktop.java:280)
	... 5 more
...which looks to be a weird issue relating to filenames of libraries? I found a related stackOverflow post here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...liblwjgl-dylib but it has no accepted solution.

It does, however, mention renaming a file in that folder from liblwjgl.jnilib to liblwjgl.dylib.

Doing this improved the functionality of the application when I testran it a tad, in that the overlay window actually appeared and more menu options seemed to work, although I wasn't able to get the core functionality to work, (the showing when people are online bit).

Running from the command line again for test purposes, I get

JavaVM WARNING: JAWT_GetAWT must be called after loading a JVM
That's as far as I got tonight.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Came out of retirement just to tell you that your code is bad and you should feel bad.