Toribash
Tried to buy some steam games on sale, credit card got blocked.

*insert bad luck brain picture here*

Sigh, here we go again *wears pirate hat*.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
I am sticking with space engineers, will shout out loud when it get missions in further development, still have some creation challenges.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I cant be bothered. Busy playing League and Dark souls, and stuff.

dark souls one?
maybe the best game ever, how Much I wished to repeat the bosses with friends everytime, sadly it is made up as newgames with start over.
if I had good friends I would do a :
while(newgame<time)
{
Newgame++;
}
Last edited by dengue; Feb 8, 2015 at 10:41 AM.
I guess I should start posting here more.

Been playing more and more Smite lately; trying to get into Platinum league since I fucked up my qualifiers with two d/c hyper carry matches and getting queue'd up with some bronze nobos.
I downloaded Smite. It's a lot more fun than LoL, but I enjoy Heroes of the Storm better. That might just be because of my die-hard love for Blizzard though.
I've tried Smite before, kinda got lost out of it later. Although, it was fun.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Heroes of the Storm released a new update, should check it out
I recently bought BattleBlock Teather. Pretty fun.
Also Transistor, but haven't download the game so-- Review and comment comes later.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm so into ToME right now. Trying out corruptor and necro. Will make a tread for it soon but is anyone here interested in roguelikes?

My skele doombringer made it to the endgame. It was funny because i had two of the most powerful fire relics and they a)lagged the game like hell and b)made my quest givers hostile towards me so i couldn't complete my quest.
Then i deleted my character on accident.

(No i don't expect anyone to get what i'm saying)
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 13, 2015 at 09:50 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
i played CoD ghosts a little today , and ya i still like this game even though Advanced warfare has been released.
Typing of the Dead is the bish.
Played every chapter with Mother***ker difficult.
Pretty fun.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.