Ranking
Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
Nice, now i can see who's richer than me ;u;
Btw, what about seeing "Who plays X mod " something like
Top Aikido.tbm players
Anyway, i don't know how it could be make, btw good luck ;)
Have a nice day

That certainly is possible, but it's not that simple, and it certainly would be quite costly on the server to generate the data, so I'll have to think about it.

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I searched myself on your website and nothing came up... why is that?

maybe add a most infractions section?

You have to give it some time, it downloads everybody's online stats every 15min, and I only have been running for less than a day.

I don't know if there's a way to know about the amount of infractions someone has.
Is there any way to remove banned accounts from the lists? Top qi players are probably already banned for farming.

Also...at weekly top qi...how is it possible to get 2000qi in a week...unless u buy it.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Is there any way to remove banned accounts from the lists? Top qi players are probably already banned for farming.

Also...at weekly top qi...how is it possible to get 2000qi in a week...unless u buy it.

Yeah, I removed the bots already, I'll check for banned accounts on the rankings.

Exactly, tomaliqi, Zuto and vipercat bought qi.
When searching for a user, the numbers on the graph are piled on top of each other, making them unreadable

You can unpick each one and like that read tc (the tcs number are on the left) and something else (right). Seems like it's the only way for now. Maybe making 1 graph per information ?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
When searching for a user, the numbers on the graph are piled on top of each other, making them unreadable

That's on purpose, so you can compare them to each other, and that's why I also added some check-boxes to enable and disable showing them, so you can choose what to see.
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
any chance to add win/loss from overall games played?

my post from last thread,think its possible?
I'll be #1 on the daily posts my friends B)
-----
Does your website count clanboard posts too?
Last edited by Thronior; Dec 13, 2016 at 11:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump