ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Reunir a comunidade brasileira
Seria legal reunir todos os brasileiros como antigamente em uma sala brasileira PUBLICA como antigamente. Os brasileiros estão muito separados um dos outros
He's right, when i didn't new the basic english, i barely played online.
/jo br helped me a lot, about English, about the forum existence.
Making minor communitis will not separate people, will make them want to be more in-game i think
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
I think you guys realized that after the h and ft rooms were closed almost everyone stopped playing. Nowadays there is a huge rivalry between countries
-----
If you find it unfair. What can I say about not being able to speak my native language in tourneys?
-----
This will not separate the community, just go for each in its proper place and stop the rivalry. I realize that some foreigners like Brazilians, but half of the others hate
Last edited by Zeuuuuus; May 27, 2018 at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Zeuuuuus View Post
I think you guys realized that after the h and ft rooms were closed almost everyone stopped playing. Nowadays there is a huge rivalry between countries

Originally Posted by Zeuuuuus
This will not separate the community, just go for each in its proper place and stop the rivalry. I realize that some foreigners like Brazilians, but half of the others hate

This is the only game that there's no hate between countries.
Also, I like when english people write things in spanish.
If you said there's hate...

Originally Posted by Zeuuuuus
If you find it unfair. What can I say about not being able to speak my native language in tourneys?

Nowadays, English is the global language.
In tourneys, ES can't moderate other languages. It's easy to moderate everybody if they speak the same language. This is a global rule, and etourneys follow global rules.
so we want the Brazilian rooms to be among the natives of our language.
-----
You said there is no hatred. lol You know nothing Why do you think there is no staff?
-----
We like to talk a lot, and despite this there are some Brazilians who do not speak English and do not understand. Then this complicates
Since I entered Toribash I learned English
Last edited by Zeuuuuus; May 27, 2018 at 11:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Followed by what i understand from google translate, you want to make a public server for brazillian... No one said that you can't do that tho, you can make a server do a global to make it as public server that dictates it is only for brazilian.

that's not true at all, that's actually pretty serious misinformation.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_broadcast.php

"Only use this feature for advertising tournaments, not for marketing etc." - if the server doesn't have a specific purpose (if it's not an event), you are abusing the system and you'll be infracted/banned for it.
Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
In the case this happens, this would be unfair for the Russian or Spanish community..

Not supported.

Why would you have many different servers with different languages/cultures.

That would separate the community between different regions, and that's not the point.

the thing is that theres a lot of brazilians in the playerbase, just like we also have a lot of russian and spanish-speaking players. back in the day, from 2014 to 2017, we had the BR and FR rooms. the FR one was always dead, but the BR one, in the other hand, got a lot of traffic. it was always populated and it was pretty fun.

we could expand this suggestion instead of shooting it down. a lot of people from brazil, russia and spanish-speaking countries have a hard time speaking english. we could have 1 room for br, another for ru and one for sp.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Can someone translate fist post?

But anyway...since we cant have bots you cant have 24/7 rooms opened...so i wouldent expect toribash to make a official room for every country in the world... So not supported

But, if it wouldent be to coplicated i would like to see a room for every country in the world. Official like

well, it's not about brazil as a country, it's more about the language and about how many people that play this game (can only) speak portuguese. this problem is not exclusive to brazilians though - i believe that a large slice of this community consists of brazilians, russians and hispanic users, and not a lot of them can even speak decent english.
Why would you have different servers for each community?

to allow them to communicate in their native languages in public chats, meet people from their countries and play with them regularly? it's easier for everyone. when this was a thing, no one complained.
Originally Posted by Mateo
Also, it's not forbidden to speak other languages in public servers.

ok, but it's definitely not well received by the other players in the room. it's often considered obnoxious and people ask you to use whisper

well when they don't call you a monkey
This is the only game that there's no hate between countries.

lol
Originally Posted by Mateo
Nowadays, English is the global language.

not everyone knows how to speak proper english though

important point: br room existed for quite a long time and no foreign users complained about it. the only problem was the lack of moderation.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
He's right, when the brazilian room was in the list like a official server,it was the best moment of brazilians, and when its gone, like 60% of them stopped playing.
You know, we just stay there chatting, boring no people at all (we're not angels btw).

Making Br and Fr room wont make hate between both, Brazilian people goes to Brazilian room, French people goes to French room, and then start chatting, this will make both happy.
-----
For tourneys it's different, people needs to understand what's the rules.
And no ES members have to know spanish or portuguese.
English only for tourneys, but make this danm /jo br again
Last edited by Pegasus; May 28, 2018 at 04:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
isso ai, Quero entender porque Esses maluco é contra a ideia mano. o povo só vive tretando eu to afim de jogar com br zoar como antigamente. Quanto o jogo não ter odio kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[ • HELPER | FAT | TM • ]
Originally Posted by SkilledZeus View Post
isso ai, Quero entender porque Esses maluco é contra a ideia mano. o povo só vive tretando eu to afim de jogar com br zoar como antigamente. Quanto o jogo não ter odio kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

é que não têm quem cuidar da sala cara, que eu saiba não têm 1 staff brasileiro mais, ai não tem quem cuidar da sala
-----
apóio total a idéia, más vai ser bem difícil eles aceitarem a proposta
Last edited by Catt; May 28, 2018 at 11:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Po Mano se eles me deixassem como Help Squad ou outra pessoa eu cuidaria sem problema da sala