Toribash
Original Post
3D item change
Hey, 3D items should be made to have mass and feel to them, so we can use them as weapons and not just something on us. It can be a pre - match option that both/all players have to agree to and if someone doesn't then the match has normal 3d item rules.

Thank you
The Dog Doin
3D items are only cosmetic. If you want to play with 3d objects then load up a mod.

That is what mods are for.
Last edited by tertywerty; Aug 8, 2018 at 04:21 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
If it was an option restricted to only free play I think this would be an amazing idea. Personally I think that being able to use the scythe or something like that in free play to make replays or something could be really fun.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
for replays it would be cool for the 1% that actually do them and are good at them.
everyone that would play in multiplayer would end up using no items because it would be a disadvantage
this seems like a massive waste of time to implement, just use mods
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Well the thing is with mods is they will never look as cosmetically pleasing as 3d items would, ideally what I'd personally like to see is a cleaner way to integrate 3d items with mods because as is there are so many limitations and it's just disgusting but nabi has already stated that it refuses to touch mod maker even for TBN so really it's a shame. I doubt this would ever be implemented but nonetheless, it does show the flaws and limitation with the current mod maker.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
TB will never have anything but primitives support for objects

TBN may have full 3d integration, but we probably still won't have the ability to load our own items, specifically from our inventory, into the actual mod.

Although, counter to what natejas said, most TBN modmaking stuff is still up in the air - its not yet in development, and there are no concrete plans for what will be done. There will definitely be modding opportunity, but whether that's done via unity, an ingame ui, some 3rd party software, etc, isnt yet decided. Although, regardless of how its done, TBN definitely have more flexible mods than TB. So, its possible that your suggestion could be simulated to some extent.
Last edited by pouffy; Aug 8, 2018 at 06:50 PM. Reason: i swear to god english is my first language