Toribash
Original Post
may the Toribash Community receive an updated; approximate release date for Toribash next, please?
Last edited by Swaves; Nov 10, 2019 at 04:05 PM.
This is a message from Hampa himself when I asked how the current state was for TBN.

They're very busy creating and fixing this game. They're in a phase of fixing alot of bugs and balance the game in generall.

They're currently making regressionstest for the current beta to see how the codes acts.

They're fixing the replay function, so it works properly without creating any weird and dummy physics behaviour when you re-load/re-edit the replay while watching it.

Hampa says it's going forward, but it takes time, especially finding the bugs!

I'll probably create a gameplay video when the next big update gets released for TBN! (:
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Originally Posted by Miracle11 View Post
This is a message from Hampa himself when I asked how the current state was for TBN.

They're very busy creating and fixing this game. They're in a phase of fixing alot of bugs and balance the game in generall.

They're currently making regressionstest for the current beta to see how the codes acts.

They're fixing the replay function, so it works properly without creating any weird and dummy physics behaviour when you re-load/re-edit the replay while watching it.

I'll probably create a gameplay video when the next big update gets released for TBN! (:

that's nice thanks for the news
Originally Posted by Miracle11 View Post

Very good, we will have something to discuss about Toribash Nest soon
If they have trouble finding the bugs that means they aren't that common so why not release the game and let the players report the little bugs they might find ?
Zyns#6664