Toribash
Originally Posted by Static View Post
is this what you were looking for? if so then keep your glutes sorta contracted until you see that when you extend both of them your toe is going up into the neck.

if you want one of those decaps that barely glances the neck and goes through like butter.... idk how to do that lol ask pusga or something

Thanks for the advice but in the end i decided to go with a tip that fred gave me instead. Heres the finnished version. I'll probably edit the pose some time but right now i cba.
Attached Files
!^03[SP]Bust.rpl (137.0 KB, 10 views)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Been sitting on this WIP for a long time now, not sure what to do with it. Advice would be appreciated.
Attached Files
I dont know what to do.rpl (103.6 KB, 7 views)
well the openers are nice and all that, you could go for a straight up madman by aiming your kicks somewhere else(probably start somewhere less significant like the knees or hips then move to bigger packs of joints) or soften that shoulder kick down for a manip set up, i think you could get a lift+spin by aiming it like at the forearm area
right i did this, will probably make a less horrible ending once i get my head out of my arse.
Attached Files
!^02Repris.rpl (107.7 KB, 10 views)
I tried out tricking for the first time, CnC or any sort of advice on this would be extremely helpful since im completely new to tricking.
Attached Files
I tried to trick 2.rpl (109.1 KB, 4 views)