ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Update
Hi, we've just updated the clans system with a new UI and some new features.

New stuff:

• Clan Levels and XP
    Clans now have Levels and Experience Points. You currently can get XP by getting achievements and playing clan wars. War victories give you 150, 200 and 300 XP depending on game limit and losing wars gives you 50 XP. All clans have also received fixed amount of XP for their past clan wars.

• Clan Join mode
    You can now specify whether your clan is invite only or free for all. If you set it to free for all, a "Join Clan" button will be displayed on your clan page and other Toribash players will be able to join without an invitation.

• Clan Achievements
    We've added an achievements system for clans and you can already see some of them being available. Will be adding more achievements in the coming days.

We're still working on more features in to be released in future, for now please share your opinions on the whole UI revamp and post ideas on how to make clan experience better.

By the way, clan registration is now free of charge!
Last edited by Fear; Nov 22, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Correct.

will clans be killed if they dont do wars or what will those punishments look like?
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
will clans be killed if they dont do wars or what will those punishments look like?

They won't appear on top places in ranking, no other punishment unless Clan Squad change the current policy on keeping clans alive.
They won't appear on top places in ranking, no other punishment unless Clan Squad change the current policy on keeping clans alive.

That's reassuring at least.

Will clan wars be the only way to consistenly level up your clan after you run out of achievements? I feel like basing the system so much on wars leads towards large clans with many players just doing wars all the time being at the top and not actually the best clans.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
That's reassuring at least.

Will clan wars be the only way to consistenly level up your clan after you run out of achievements? I feel like basing the system so much on wars leads towards large clans with many players just doing wars all the time being at the top and not actually the best clans.

Participating in clan events is also a source of XP, we don't have many other clan activities as of now. One of the ideas was to also give XP for playing with your clan mates but there currently are some technical difficulties with adding that.
Last edited by sir; Oct 7, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
No refunds unless your clan was created about a week ago. PM me if you just created your clan and I'll send TC.

sent pm regarding this and paying extra to use a dead clans tag
The new clan UI is such an eye sore personally,

Good job nonetheless
|Evil|
I don't exist
Good to know sir, thanks.
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Achievements arent all implemented yet so your current clan level isnt saying much

I'm assuming clans will get retroactive XP rewards for all the 'icon' events (Clan Leagues, battle royale/clan siege) in the form of just an XP boost or achievements, seeing as retroactive war points have been granted?
---
(And given that winning a war can net you 300 points, rewards in the range of 10k XP for huge clan events sounds appropriate, rite?)
Last edited by Ele; Oct 9, 2017 at 02:13 AM.
I'm tying this question to this

Originally Posted by Solax View Post
What's the thinking behind clans now being free to register?

As seeing how many people end up disliking the decisions being made, do you guys ever consider reverting or do you strongly stand beside the idea? I see this happening a lot.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I haven't got a strong opinion on it yet myself, just wanted to hear what the reasoning was. As someone who is and always was a big fan of transparency and open communication I think it's a fair thing to let people know given that this is a pretty big change (and as you pointed out, very controversial).