Ranking
Original Post
[Piratez] Hosting a Clan Event
Well as the title already stated I wanna pick up the activeness from the clan I think the best way to approach the matter is to put our heads together and create an event simple tourney with the vault being the selecting of the prizes etc etc

Keeping the artwork small and slim kinda like this -

just add something in the corner like "Hosted by [Piratez] etc etc.

Thinking that or even start up a monthly "Booty Bet's" ?

Let me know what you want to do and lets get too it people ;)
I can create the art for the event.
we would need a forum thread, a player-sponsored banner, and some money for the rewards. As far as I have seen, good events offer 10-20k rewards.

"Saturday Booty Bets" - I could host this type of event every saturday. The trick is to watch for the ammount of people online (you can check here on the forums) and make a global if there is more potential for a succesfull server. What I have seen to make for a good server is a big big decapprize. 15k decap prize should suffice.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I can create the art for the event.
we would need a forum thread, a player-sponsored banner, and some money for the rewards. As far as I have seen, good events offer 10-20k rewards.

"Saturday Booty Bets" - I could host this type of event every saturday. The trick is to watch for the ammount of people online (you can check here on the forums) and make a global if there is more potential for a succesfull server. What I have seen to make for a good server is a big big decapprize. 15k decap prize should suffice.

Sounds like a solid plan, Happy for you too do the artwork i'll get to making a thread and working around some bits and bobs ^^

Money I'll see what I can do, Might have to dig into my wallet and purchase some Tc if needed ^^
That's no problem. What I need is a deadline. When should the event banners be ready?
And what is the general ideea ?
> Piratez
Honestly, I have zero idea when it comes to event so I'll leave it to you.

You can use the tc from chest when it comes to clan stuff, you don't need to spend your own.
What about to create an event like Champions League and Europa League from football? That would be fucking awesome to see as an event.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Honestly, I have zero idea when it comes to event so I'll leave it to you.

You can use the tc from chest when it comes to clan stuff, you don't need to spend your own.

That would be handy, Contact Ubs wouldn't I? Been sometime since I've had to dig through the chest of booty, Well too be fair..I don't think I have :O

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
What about to create an event like Champions League and Europa League from football? That would be fucking awesome to see as an event.

See! Idea's Love it! Can be anything really. Can make it a bet event. A tourney for a mod so Greykido? Rkmma? ABD? Wushu? Whatever ya fancy, Then if need bet a bet thing every couple weeks with an hefty looking decap prize?
The password to the chest is at Axel.

About the betting thing, the idea should work as it does work currently for other people. We just need to find the right time to host the server.

As far as the event goes, just let me know how the art should be done. My idea is a knockout tourney in some sort of modified greykido with a smaller dojo.
It could have a knockout system much like football championship have:
Group stages -> 4 guys in a group, the first 2 advance
And then a simple knockout:

example bracket

> Piratez