Toribash
15$ per hour.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Oi, Read me for member info
Okay, I figure I may as well do this since nobody else has yet. Basically here's how we will judge applications and applicants. Certain members of TnT will get the password to the Private Board (It will be Myself and Swammy's Choices, as to whom obtains access). Then, inside that board we will move all the posts or just quote the application there. Inside there the designated members with access will vote on the application. Note: To obtain access if you do not have access off the bat, you must post often, be active in IRC, be off probation, be in the organization, be Elite Ninja or above in rank. (at least i think it's called elite ninja. whatever is above the rank that people get when they first join)

If you have any comments/questions/queries/ideas/other/stuff feel free to post here or shoot me a pm/query. Also, Another notice, Fgts best be gettin' in irc.
Thanks.
~Echo
Last edited by Echoforce; Jun 10, 2011 at 05:24 PM.

Advanced ninja*

Pm password pl0x?
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Swex, he said that they would choose which members would get it.
Being Advanced/Elite Ninja is just one of the requirements (:
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
I asked him if I should be a mod, then this...

Originally Posted by Swammy2 View Post
added n yes you should be. I'll look into it for you, or ask Echoforce he knows this stiff more than me.

On another note I have some bad news. I got arrested today and have to go to court on wednesday, hopefully i won't do time. I'll be a bit inactive between now and then as I have alot to sort out just incase. Leaving the control of this org to Echoforce, Swexx, Kyou n Festus I don't return.

and yeah this means lil bit of a delay on vol#3

Wish me luck I'lll be on and offline till then to check in on my ninjas

So, Echo, I'd advise you to give the pass to Kyou, Swex, and to myself.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Well first I'll need swammy to get his inactive ass up and send me the password. Then I'll distribute the password as necessary.

Originally Posted by Festus View Post
I asked him if I should be a mod, then this...

So, Echo, I'd advise you to give the pass to Kyou, Swex, and to myself.

Echo^
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
I'll give the password to whom i see fit when the time comes. Don't worry, lol I dont need you to tell me who deserves it vs who doesn't, I got dis. ;oo

Just be patient Swex.
You'll probably get it anyways.
Well, I trust that Echo knows what he's doing.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|