Ranking
Big question for the players who have more knowledge of Bushido. How do you get your leg out of a tightly squeezed leglock. Like the Osoto Gari pulled by Aquita on me ? What are ways I can get out of it safely and not fracturing all of my important joints ? How do you see it coming ? And as a player who goes for throws and suplexes, I need to counter it because without my legs I cannot do anything.

I'll put replay in as an example.
Attached Files
judo - osoto gari (8).rpl (79.8 KB, 2 views)
Haha! Ur mad!
Try editing it on a proper turn frame and maybe you can come up with something you missed. I'll look at it later.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
got a couple of slick replays
Attached Files
armbar (4).rpl (49.6 KB, 8 views)
double leg wrap (3).rpl (27.5 KB, 8 views)
hip throw (4).rpl (35.9 KB, 9 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
How to increase the effectiveness of low kicks in Aikido ? Not a snap kick, but a sweep but it's like moving the opponent's base leg instead of knocking both of their legs over. The way TB works, you just tap their legs instead.

Sweeping requires your whole leg to knock the opponent off the ground. While low kicks use only your foot. Do you need to move closer to the opponent's legs in order to increase the effectiveness ? Since I cannot sweep at all I rely on low kicks to knock the opponent off balance, which I haven't been able to pull off . Me and ApatheticP are working on this so any kind of help would be appreciated. And correct me if I am wrong also, since I'm always willing to learn.
Haha! Ur mad!
judo is fantastic i love it
you should study the martial art you focus mostly on ingame to become better at using strategies
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Or be like me and use all of them
Toribash Martial Artists
Idk how to address that but somebody name this move.
Attached Files
study - mixed takedown.rpl (43.7 KB, 8 views)
Toribash Martial Artists