Original Post
Needing new moderators...
Hi everyone!

We're looking for some moderators to moderate the following board
  • General discussion
  • Toribash
  • Events
  • Tutorials

The only peoples who will get these moderator stars, are ones who are active in Toribash, the forums AND the IRC channel. Although you don't have to be in IRC all the time, myself and the global mods prefer people who are there often enough.

These mods will/can create their own rules for the board, providing they're not stupid. For an example, if you get the placement of a mod in Events you will be required to create events, help people in making them, and participate in them. You can make your own rules for new events, such as "No making events if you fail to gain 5 players" or something.

This will mean, Toribash will grow and grow till it's so big (other random cool words here)!

Resources
http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2772.0 - mIRC tutorial
http://www.toribash.com/chat - Java Webchat for IRC

We will be watching.

p.s karma is back by popular request
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Needing new moderators...
Why does nobody want events or tutorials? I like events!
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Don't just apply without thinking about it. You don't realize quite how frustrating it is to answer ALL these irrelevant questions, lock useless topics, move and delete misconcieved topics, and moderate users that post them.

Sure, you're gonna be able to say 'I have absolute power over this board!'. But everyone's gonna expect you to make sure you do your job well.

Even in a relatively quiet board like Support, its kinda frustrating to tell everyone to search for their damn problems elsewhere.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Kiwi
Originally Posted by LonelyDucky
If you're 13 years old, hard and depressing ;[color=black]D

Crap, that includes me. >.<

Yeah, but you dont act like a complete newb all the time.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Qegola
Don't just apply without thinking about it. You don't realize quite how frustrating it is to answer ALL these irrelevant questions, lock useless topics, move and delete misconcieved topics, and moderate users that post them.

Sure, you're gonna be able to say 'I have absolute power over this board!'. But everyone's gonna expect you to make sure you do your job well.

Even in a relatively quiet board like Support, its kinda frustrating to tell everyone to search for their damn problems elsewhere.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Actually maybe I can do this. I like telling people what they're doing wrong. lmao.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I would really like to be a moderator 4 General Disscusion im usually on the forums everyday but im not trying to brag and sound like a whiny 8 yr old getting a job on the forums but i would really be happy to be one

Hello, I would like to ask for you to consider me as a moderator for the support board. I'm on the forums whenever I can, on Toribash with all of my free time and sadly, not extremely active on the IRC. I have been foolish at times but I know I would make a good moderator. Thank you,

[SyN]Beowulf
I forgot to mention that i do not want to be a mod for the fun of it, but because i want to help the comunity! Oh and i love general art *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge*
PsYcHZ we'ren't you Warned by mods for Being a complete Jerk?
I Threathened the wrong person!
19 year old white male seeking mod positions! Loves IRC! Loves toribash forums! MUST LOVE DOGS! Will work for food! Loves long walks on venice beach! No credit! Bad credit! No down payment for one year! Buy me and get a free set of steak knives!

<3 ~ Ducky