Toribash
Original Post
[S] Full 512, Full 512, Full 512, and Full 512
I am currently in the possesion of 2 full 512x512 joint texture sets and 2 full 512 body texture set.

Only accepting TC and payment via Paypal.

Please no ridiculous offers.

And yes, I can also sell art to go with these if you would like.
Last edited by Ferras; Dec 18, 2014 at 12:55 AM.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Bump, got one more full 512.

So I currently have 2 full sets of 512 joints and 2 full sets of 512 body textures.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Bump, got a 1.4 mil offer for 1 pair of full 512 joints + full 512 body, and a $120 offer on the other pair.

i would buy a single 512 head teaxture if this is possible :3 and my offer is 17k
Pidda's spirit animal
No thanks, not splitting 'em up.

I do have some loose 512 heads though. But I pay 18-19k for them myself, so I won't be selling them for 17k.

"I do have some loose 512 heads though. But I pay 18-19k for them myself, so I won't be selling them for 17k."