new head
i will give 1k to the person who gives me a head with:
name on the back.
sharp eyes.
bloody face.
sharp toothed mouth.
black and wight hair.

there are the requirments
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
srry if im late but i totaly suck so please let all bad comments come out

heres my try srry if it looks like crap u dont have to pay me 1k if u dont wana
oh well its my try
[/IMG]
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
i like it edit it up abit like move the mouth up and even out the name stuff like that
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
i will make one
Last edited by WeRd; Aug 17, 2007 at 05:01 PM. Reason: idk
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

done how do u like it?

heres what it will look like

[edit] sorry double post

nice i like it
so do you want it now or wait to see more?

darn to late. oh well il try to improve
EDIT:
here it is i suck
[/IMG]
Last edited by gamer; Aug 17, 2007 at 07:41 PM.
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

ill buy it
mine or his?