Ranking
wushu
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Silly Beefo
I am a orange belt and would like to join the clan.

my ingame name is lordbeefo

Oh, and If I double-post again, Taek will smash me. Don't smash me!
Last edited by Taek; Nov 12, 2007 at 03:38 AM. Reason: LordBeefo.... wow. Never again.
Yea see, multi-posting=BAD, VERY bad.... try not to be a retard again eh?
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
Hi I would like to join Evil.

My in-game name is Comboking,and what do you mean by being "registered"
anyway i'm a green belt,i'm pretty good at Kickboxing,and TKD but I'm bad at wushu,can't figure out any openers that work. Anyway I fought Superstar alot of times ^^ and he said i should post on this forum.

See ya on the servers ::EDIT:: I'm a Blue Belt now
Last edited by Comboking; Nov 18, 2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Belt Upgrade from Green To Blue
hey, uhhh, i want to join, ask super how many times i've beaten him (not saying that hes a recruiter), but it would be awesome if i could join, So, please, lemme join! lol

P.S. Add me on xfire if you have it: lovingwolf

P.S.S. im a good programmer, so i can make you anything you want (except a game and\or multi chat)

P.S.S.S(lol). Sometimes im not in a good mood, but, ill be in twinswords most of the time (want to be tested there and\or in judo)
Last edited by LoveScape; Nov 18, 2007 at 08:08 PM. Reason: meh, telling stuff
Originally Posted by LoveScape View Post
since the Relax All clan is being gay

Ehhh...? )'=
--wert
lemme see, they dont pay attention to me, they dont say hi, and anyway, they yell at me for sticking up for someone

P.S. i dont hate you wert
Last edited by LoveScape; Nov 18, 2007 at 07:40 PM.
I personally recommend LoveScape, she's an excellent player, at least in twinswords XD.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?