ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Clan]vertisement
I have a great idea to get more members into [Evil]. The g0t advertisement.

We could advertise to everyone on the forums, which would weed out the forum-inactive players from the clan. We could have a very active clan this way. Let me know what you think.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
that would be sweet....but i think they want real money....
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
lol.. like theyd take something they can conjure up at the press of a button. that would be a good idea though, wed need something realy pro'fesh lookin
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Well, I am filthy rich, but I don't think running advertisements for a game with my REAL money would be a wise expenditure of my funds.

If they took credits, which are BOUGHT with real money, it would balance out the cash influx on the toribash world. It's very one-sided right now.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
they have an ad up now whoo! but its not one of those "spank the hoe to get a free IPhone" .....dang

erm btw teak...ur avvy is totally un pro'fesh
~Sander Cohen~
Once again, but for a different person, my avvy has... or had... a purpose until shlimby said something in the [Evil] server about it. Now it needs to be changed.
yyaaay! you changed it!... omg so much better now you did the other one in paint... and it showed
~Sander Cohen~
This one was done in paint, but I'm a paint wizard. I was just not too worried about the other one. Glad you approve of this one though.
I like the idea of an [Evil] advertisement, maybe a clan photo too? You know, with a cool clan photo people might get more interested.
>_>
<_<