ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Joining Request
As some of you may know, I quit Triforce a little bit ago. I would like to join Evil because it is a matured, old, wise clan.
I am a 7th dan Black Belt.
I just pm'ed Tertywerty on it so I am hoping that one of the leaders will post back.

Thank you

Sincerely,
kntornsrin
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Check your pm's you will find the awsner,
Or as I call it the path way to awsomeness.
=D

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
As I have the powers of a Recruiter, I welcome you kntornsrin. I don't know if we are allies with Triforce or not but as you know... Its good to have an enemy's soldier on your side and a friend's hand behind you.
Hail Evil !
I Hate
Thank you for letting me be a part of Evil.
kntornsrin-???
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Welcome, glad to have ya here knt.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
A wee bit of bad news for me though. I caught mononucleosis so I will be off Toribash for at least a week and a half.
kntornsrin-???
OLDA=WIN&BEER
D= what about the team fighting in march! your my partner! NOO
Please don't die or be sick for long =(

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it