Toribash
This list is pretty helpful. I'd consider myself quite experienced, but it was enjoyable to see things I hadn't heard before. So thanks, now I don't call it "Woah that thingy is like... there!" I can call it archery.
: Phil's Custom Shop
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
I would say to put "space it out" or "spacing" cuz when I try to say that to some people I just get a "huh??"

I'm actually really surprised it wasn't up there yet
Last edited by grumpyman2; Oct 10, 2008 at 10:54 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
A clean dismember can also be when you dismember part of uke (his head for example) without dismembering anything else. This falls somewhat into the category of not just hitting the general area, but boomhits can be clean too, and frequently are.

Sometimes when you grab to dismember, regardless of whether or not you take damage, people will say it isn't clean.

I think clean and flawless are different, and people shouldn't use them interchangeably.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
I think you're lacking some key words and definitions here, particularly from aikido:

Shovel: A move chiseled to lift your opponent up, disabling most of his ability to control himself, and then push him out of the ring.

Sweeping Kick(popularly called "faggotkicks" in certain parts of the community but I suppose this is kinda offensive xD): An offspring of the shoveling concept. The concept is to make your opponent loose his foothold by kicking his feet away, then lifting him up and/or forward.
grumpyman, I'll be adding spacing (out) shortly. The reason it's not there must be (I'm not sure myself) because I find it rather self-explanature: to press space=to space=spacing. As said, will add it.

Vigilante, I can't remove the other explanation of clean because it still is used. I'd really love to remove all the other explanations of a madman but my own, but it's not exactly the general norm, and even if it were, I doupt it'd completely surpass the 4 dismemberments one, among others.

CMon, I'll add shovel now, but I won't add sweeping kick / "faggot kick" yet, because that doesn't sound like something that's noobish and easy to do, but rather an elaborately difficult way to throw your enemy off balance... get me a sample replay and I'll explain it in my own words.

as for splinter wondering if it took much time, yeah, the original bunch of explanations was my first time when I logged off because of writing for too long. after that, though it's just been ten, fifteen minutes at a time, so it's not that bad.

And remember, people, I'm still looking to format the thread better, and you're very welcome to move the explanations to the wiki, too (I've already started work on that, so check if it already is there, though).
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
You used Spacing it out-spacing as something on purpose. But Ive heard it used in begging of matches, where someone was typing a message and accidentally skipped his turn by clicking spacebar. You know, to start the next match, you click spacebar, and then you click spacebar to late and the computer registers that spacebar as your first turn.

oh, and I here no mention of Hammering in this forum, that should be here.

Hammer: bringing down one or both arms on top of other player to do damage. interlaps with decap (because thats the main purpose) often used in conjuntion with hips.
whats that called?
Last edited by blkk; Dec 24, 2008 at 12:53 AM. Reason: added stuff
- its been a while