Ranking
Originally Posted by dvgh View Post
Welp... Here goes nothin... My name is Nero ''DvgH'' Lin, My age is 13, And my GMT is -8,

Currently.. I have no replays to show because i needed to fix my computer by.... Well, you know.. FUUUUCKIN RESETIN IT- Anyways my competetive gamemodes are Wushu, Mushu, ABD ''lilbit'' and thats all... SO.. About the general stuff... I'm a friend of Trestet and he suggested me to join Obey by applyin, I am a man and i like to do irl Taekwondo.. I am a green belt and blue neck ''I don't think you know what i'm talking
about xD'' and i also spend my time animating. If you wan't to see animations you can go to my youtube channel ''Menas Anims'' so yeah.. I wan't to join this clan so i help it
be no. 1. Good bye and have a gud day xD.... Oh BTW i did a Obey logo... Revamp/edit
http://imgur.com/IlpiOpt okay now bye and have a gud day. xD. My skype name is Menas Anims.... IMPOSSIBRU, i forgot that.

Denied

Originally Posted by Universe View Post
Hey members of obey. So i've been putting alot of thought into applying for you guys. First off i just want to say, 2WC is the whore of the clan. Now let's get on to my application.

Abit about me, my name is Brayden, but everyone obviously knows me as Universe. I'm 16 turning 17 on june 23. I live in the united states, my GMT is GMT -8:00. I have anxiety and abit of social depression, so its hard for me to do alot of things. I try hard to apply for clans, but often get rejected, and i try to fix what i did wrong, and try again if possible. I don't see clans as "teams" i see them as families. like you guys do yours. I know alot of people may give up at low belts, but like your guys Recruitment page says, "a black belt is a white belt that never gave up". and i won't give up, i will not and can not give up. Alot of people say i bought the qi i have but i didnt. i earned it, i have an old account i transfered it from. and it honestly hurts me when people say i bought it. because after all ive worked for, people call me a liar. I want to join your clan to be apart of a family. To be apart of the OBEY family. Why obey, because you guys aren't a clan, aren't a team, aren't a group, but a family of friends who care about eachother and fuck around. haha.

Onto some toribash information about me. Like i said before i have an old account, Purex which was custom belt, i transfered the tc and a couple items. I've been in afew clans including, crooks, wapow, vibe, king, atom. For forum wise activity i would say 5/10 i try to be on every day, but im busy alot ya know, i got a job, a girlfriend, so yeah. In game wise, im on every day as both me and my girlfriend play it haha. So if you want a active member, here i am. I'm ready to be at service.

Replays are in the attachments, i hope seeing you guys in game and forums sometime. only have two at the moment, but i will make more over time if needed.

Under discussion

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
I can vouch for Universe, He is a very loyal member.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Taco denied.
Last edited by Divine; Apr 14, 2016 at 05:15 PM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
does this mean im denied? or a player named taco?
-----
sorry im utterly confused right now.
-----
ok never mind, i looked back through the pages and checked. sorry.
Last edited by hanna; Apr 14, 2016 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What's up Obey, my name is Icarus and I will be your guide for this application! So, getting right to it, my name is Icarus, I am a second dan black belt. Of course if you look to the left of this application, you will see all this information displayed right under my avatar. I've been in quite a few clans, but only one was able to compete with obey, so I thought, since I've been out of a clan for a bit, I might as well join that clan that gave me so much trouble. Now I'm going to attempt to not make a wall of text, and at the same time, keep it interesting. But enough of all that, on to the exhibit that is my application.

My real name is Caleb, I am 19 years of age, and I am on my third year of my electrical apprenticeship. As of right now I am in a 3 month college section of the apprenticeship, so I have a lot of time on my hands. I live in Stratford Ontario, no I have not met Justin Bieber, yes I have seen his fathers batmobile and no I am not a fan of his. I have a few hobbies such as Baseball, snowboarding, biking and obviously, video games. I am actually more of a console gamer, but I play on PC sometimes, though the only game I play on PC is this, and for the love of god, don't PC master race me, I hear it way to much.

I've been playing Toribash for about 3 years now. In that duration I've been in about 4 clans. Those clans are Zone, Kira Fighters, Nitro and Crooks. Take note that I do not clan hop, rather I left 3 of these clans because they were dying or, in Nitro's case, changed to the point that it wasn't that the clan that I originally joined. Some of my skills in Toribash are sparring, parkour and ABD. I actually spend more time doing parkour then any of the other of the game modes that I mentioned. The idea of getting from point A to point B, and making it look good, gives a good feeling of accomplishment.

Why would I like to join obey? Well I feel I stated that in introductory paragraph, but since I'm already making the wall of text that I said I wouldn't make, I'll explain it. Obey has been around since I started playing this game, but it left a large impression on my since I was in Nitro. This clan has a strong community and I wish to be apart of that community. I've gotten to see you guys play, and I've had the pleasure of talking to a few of you in game, mind you that was a while ago, you people spend a lot of time in TK servers...and I can not Tk for the life of me. But that's beside that point, the point is, this clan is prestigious and just all around awesome, and it is a clan that I would very much like to be in.

Well that concludes our tour of my application. If you have any questions feel free to ask, our business hours are from 5:30 PM to 1:00 AM, there are free cookies at the front desk, and don't forget to ask about our season pass! If you want to contact the staff then feel free to PM us/ me at any time, or if you want to talk to me directly, you can add me on Skype, though I don't want to just throw down my skype name here, if you want to talk, just ask me and I'll PM you my name. Oh and my GMT is -5. I added a few replays to back up my claims about parkour and as such, hope you find them to your liking. Thank you for considering my application and I look forward to hearing you response.
Attached Files
Infinite Theorem.rpl (828.2 KB, 9 views)
Red Dawn.rpl (879.8 KB, 8 views)
Chasing the distant night sky.rpl (412.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Icarus; Apr 14, 2016 at 08:45 PM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
post more competitive play replays, please.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i wasnt talking to you, but okay.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't really save my aikido fights, and the ones I did save where lost with my old computer, I'll need to make a few quickly.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16