Ranking
I do fine on Zombies splitscreen.
Can't play for shit by myself, though. Used to having someone back me up, and what not.

Though, when i do play BO2, I tend to do Hardcore CTF/TDM/FFA. That, or just regular CTF or TDM.

Gonna be at my friends place tomorrow untill Sunday morning, so if anyone wants to play anything with me, then's your chance.
^ Last post was back in June forgive me for reviving a dead thread. So idk if you're still up for this, but if you ever stumble across the thread then my Xbox gamertag is PrinceOfNsanity.

I play more RPG/Fighting games but I do have my share of other games ((Battlefield 3, Original Call Of Duty, etc.))
Last edited by TheLunatic; Oct 11, 2013 at 04:18 AM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
It feels like I'm the only pc "gamer" here...
/me sighs
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
Wii anyone?

yep me . But maybe soon i will buy xbox360 or xbox one . i am not sure .
I'm getting Wii U when I can, probably next year for dat new Smash Bros., and definitely if they get a new Pokémon battle game. Oh and Arturix I'm a PC gamer it's just my CPU isn't rofl. I love games like Star Wars: The Old Republic, 9Dragons, APB, but I can only run stuff like Toribash or Microvolts. 9Dragons has been from one publisher to the next since Acclaim ran out of business so it's hard to play it without disconnection issues.

BoutCheetah is another former Acclaim game that I recommend, it's very fun. I like games where you customize and level up your character :3
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Lunatic, the CPU in games doesn't have as big of a role as the GPU. And as far as I know, Toribash is quite a CPU demanding game. So, I guess the graphics card is kinda bad.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc