Toribash
Hello

Honestly, I have no idea myself, I were half done with my application and phail already sent me the invitation, so I decided to just paste my application in this thread so others can also see it.

Belt: 7th Dan forever

References: phail apparently, maybe mathias

Replays/Art: Give me a moment to dig out the replays from my old computer when it boots

Favourite mod: -shu mods

Why you wish to join: Sigma would have been my choice of clan, however when Tribe arrived I joined it because there were some of cool people I were already familiar with. After Tribe died, I decided to search for another clan and so I applied Sigma, because there are some familiar faces.

Why we should let you join
: Currently, only things I can bring with me is loyality and mediocre skills along with shitty english

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes, thanks to phail who helped me to fix hexchat

Past history: Couple of infractions when I started and did not properly read all the stickies.

Past clans:
[chaos]
[Solar]
[Blood]
[Tribe]

Real life Name: Juha (I know, i'm original)

Past positions of power: GM for month or two

Other: Ask away
#TribeON
Hey Juha welcome!!!

I hope you already started practicing for clan league 2020

The quota you have to fulfill to stay in the clan is 100 games of judofrac per day and you have to make one asmr video for me per day, so I can stay calm and not choke.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
welcome juha, wonderful to have you in the clan

have we ever had a Finn in Sigma??
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
S3D, DreamEater and Kya are all finns.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Holy crap! A new person in Sigma? How did I miss this?
-----
Also, Welcome and Congratulations!
Last edited by Gum; Jun 26, 2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]