Toribash
hey piratez i want join ur clan i can beat all of u
-----
Hey i want join your clan i can beatt allclan ok

Good bye ok

Ans
Last edited by ynan125; Jul 26, 2014 at 07:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Suuuure.
You must be the second coming of Nokturnal if you can beat everyone! Impressive!
Look at this http://forum.toribash.com/clan_list.php, beat all top 20 official clans in that list, you have to beat ALL members of each clans, provide replays and we will consider adding you to our plundering crew.
Good luck mate.
Originally Posted by ynan125 View Post
hey piratez i want join ur clan i can beat all of u
-----
Hey i want join your clan i can beatt allclan ok

Good bye ok

Ans

don't piss me off and leave. you couldn't even beat me if I'd cover my eyes and click the joints with my penis
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I laughed way too long at what you just said Axel. Like waayyyyyy too long.
You're also welcome to love my Replays
Do we currently use our sub-forum for anything? Also, what have we traditionally used it for?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
You mean The Rum storage? We haven't used it in a while because nothing has been happening that should be hidden from others. We usually try to resolve some issues with members if they misbehave. And we vote for promotions and ally requests. We haven't had any of these things in like a year, lol.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
You mean The Rum storage? We haven't used it in a while because nothing has been happening that should be hidden from others. We usually try to resolve some issues with members if they misbehave. And we vote for promotions and ally requests. We haven't had any of these things in like a year, lol.

Ah, I see. Thank you for answering.
As far as I know Axel has the password for that. Or was it the password to the ClanBank? I don't remember.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
As far as I know Axel has the password for that. Or was it the password to the ClanBank? I don't remember.

Ah, I see. Well, either way, it's not too important. Perhaps we'll make use of it more when we really get activity flowing here, but for now, it's really of no consequence.