ES Recruitment Drive
yeah things have been going a bit slow lately, I guess we will give you a trial, you should stay active while you are on it
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Wow,i go inactive right when i need to go active, guess my luck is worse than i thought. Ok i'll try. I had school today which is unusual and i wasn't prepared for it and then my sister decided to use the laptop for herself for 2 straight days just to watch some anime. Pfft.. i really do hate my luck. Now i have enough homework to last for 2 days, and my sister still hasn't finished her anime ffs. So i'll see what i can do. Sorry and thanks.
Hello, I am Tobi.

I am from New Mexico, US. I start playing toribash in 2007 with my account JustinLol. I took a huge break when my brother got IP banned for being an idiot.

I want to join this clan because, honestly I just returned and I want to meet new people and what better way to make friends than to join a clan.

I am usually active everyday if not in-game but on forums. I am really striving to be good at this game again and I hope I can do it while in this clan and with all of you.

In conclusion, I am awful with applications. If there is anything I missed or you would like to know please tell me and I will clarify and sort things out.
I like the color Green
Who are you: I am PsyTrance, I am 22 years old.

Where are you from: I am from the United States, New Mexico to be exact.

What made you start playing toribash: I started to play toribash back in 2009, but I got banned because I was new and tried to farm for large amounts of tc. I saw it as an easy way to make TC with minimal risk(Turns out it was high risk and got banned for it). I left the game then assuming you couldn't come back and recently re-installed this game leading to where we are now.

Why you want to join MAU: Seems like a decent clan to be in, though you guys are a little inactive I plan to help change that and post here with you all and keep this clan from dying. (Though I am sure you all will be fine with out me but, even the smallest bit of activity helps I assume).

What makes you unique: I do not talk in-game, all my communication happens here. I just have nothing to talk about in-game I just work to become better and then post on the forums as often as I can.

a replay demonstrating your top potential: The replay I have chosen was a game I played about an hour ago. We both let go leading to separation, I then made a come back and attempted to decapitate my opponent, though I failed with the decapitation I still ended up getting the win thus still worthy of saving.
Attached Files
Psy Aikido.rpl (62.8 KB, 3 views)
Hey my name is Jayden but my in game username is zeolyninja I wish to join m.a.u because I need to be a part of something bigger than just myself I need a family (in toribash of course) plus the name is cool.I am from N.Y not the city part though and have a loving family. Right now I'm going through stuff because my great grandma is sick and my great grandfather has cancer ( but he is coming along well for having cancer). I am bi-racial ( black white native American ) and love my self although I am only 13 people say I am very intelligent and mature for my age. I specialize in akkido abd greykido that's about it I am a brown belt ,about to be black in 90ish more games. I have had other accounts but I don't remember their names because I was 9 when I had the others. I just recently got back into toribash and I'm not leaving any time soon I try to make texture some times but they always come out trash. But at least I'm making a profit. I hope this is good enough.

BYE BYE